Returning User

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
rberenyi

Post by rberenyi »

Hello everyone,

Some of you may recognize my name, though it has been a long time since I last logged on to LibriVox. To those of you who remember me, and especially to those who were part of any projects that I abandoned, I want to offer my sincerest apologies for disappearing like I did. I lost my little sister to cancer and it was incredibly difficult for me. I ended up withdrawing from a lot of my life over the last couple of years, and that included Librivox.

I first signed up back in 2021 and really enjoyed getting to lend my voice to some great projects! I have been doing quite a bit better now, and I would really love to return.

For those who don't know me, HI! My name is Rochelle. I love to talk, and I figured that audiobook narration would be a great excuse for channeling my chatty energy. I'm interested in all sorts of topics, but my main interests are definitely psychology, philosophy, biology, and anything full of fun facts. I also enjoy poetry and have currently taken a strong interest in Gothic literature.

I look forward to being back (if you'll still have me)!

- Rochelle
vviera

Post by vviera »

Rochelle -
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. I can't imagine trying to plow through Librivox recording with that type of grief sitting on my shoulders. As they say here often, "Life happens." But such a thing happening in your life is worse than most things that might.

OF COURSE everyone here will be glad to have you back!!! Go find some fun projects and return to your enjoyment of them. :D :D :D :D
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

rberenyi wrote: February 1st, 2024, 11:06 am Hello everyone,

Some of you may recognize my name, though it has been a long time since I last logged on to LibriVox. To those of you who remember me, and especially to those who were part of any projects that I abandoned, I want to offer my sincerest apologies for disappearing like I did. I lost my little sister to cancer and it was incredibly difficult for me. I ended up withdrawing from a lot of my life over the last couple of years, and that included Librivox.

I first signed up back in 2021 and really enjoyed getting to lend my voice to some great projects! I have been doing quite a bit better now, and I would really love to return.

For those who don't know me, HI! My name is Rochelle. I love to talk, and I figured that audiobook narration would be a great excuse for channeling my chatty energy. I'm interested in all sorts of topics, but my main interests are definitely psychology, philosophy, biology, and anything full of fun facts. I also enjoy poetry and have currently taken a strong interest in Gothic literature.

I look forward to being back (if you'll still have me)!

- Rochelle
Welcome back Rochelle!

You might want to do you one minute test again to make sure your specs are still the same. After that, here are some more suggestions that might interest you (you already found one!) You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
Emotions by James McCosh 91% 2 left!
Devotional Commentary: Apocalypse Bible commentary by Christina Rossetti
Family Prayers 77%
Ecclesiastical History
Pascal
American State Trials
DPL