COMPLETE [History] Men of Iron by Howard Pyle-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

RitaBoutros wrote: January 16th, 2023, 7:14 am Here's the missing line from chapter 11. It's only the one sentence, as I had already wiped this file from my computer. I hope this isn't a problem. If it is, I will redo the entire chapter.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/menofiron_narrator_11addon.mp3
No no no, you don't need to re-record the entire chapter. This is perfectly fine. Thank you!
mozartjr
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

I apologize for the delay in editing! Here is chapter 11. Hopefully I can have an edited chapter out regularly from now on.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/menofiron_11_pyle_128kb.mp3 Duration: 17:27

Mozartjr
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Chapter 11

The volume is too loud at 96 dB and needs reducing

At the beginning of the file the first part is clipped/missing.

Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

wib66 wrote: March 19th, 2023, 10:30 am PL Notes for Chapter 11

The volume is too loud at 96 dB and needs reducing

At the beginning of the file the first part is clipped/missing.

Thanks
Okey, here is Chapter 11 for Spot PL:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/menofiron_11_pyle_128kb.mp3 Duration is 17:30
Mozartjr
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Mozartjr wrote: March 19th, 2023, 4:31 pm Okey, here is Chapter 11 for Spot PL:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/menofiron_11_pyle_128kb.mp3 Duration is 17:30
Mozartjr
This is now PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hello Mozartjr,
I was wondering if I could possibly help out with the editing? I certainly don't want to step on anyone's toes, but figured I'd ask if you'd like. :D

Thanks
Elijah
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

ej400 wrote: August 24th, 2023, 4:02 pm Hello Mozartjr,
I was wondering if I could possibly help out with the editing? I certainly don't want to step on anyone's toes, but figured I'd ask if you'd like. :D

Thanks
Elijah
Hello Elijah,
I keep thinking about it this project....I'm like "I really need to get this done". I was planning on finishing it over summer, but that obviously never happened with summer work...and now school has started back so I probably won't have much time now either! So, that would be wonderful if you could help! I will still do what I can, but I can't guarantee it will be much.
Thank you so much!
Mozartjr
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Mozartjr wrote: August 25th, 2023, 6:31 pm Hello Elijah,
I keep thinking about it this project....I'm like "I really need to get this done". I was planning on finishing it over summer, but that obviously never happened with summer work...and now school has started back so I probably won't have much time now either! So, that would be wonderful if you could help! I will still do what I can, but I can't guarantee it will be much.
Thank you so much!
Mozartjr
I completely understand with school starting back that life can get busy for sure! I can start from the bottom section (like the conclusion, Chapter 30, 29 etc) and work in reverse if you do plan on doing some as well, if that works? :D

Thanks
Elijah
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Elijah,

You have access to the MW if you want to move PL OK parts down to the chapters where they belong for editing.

MaryAnn
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

ej400 wrote: August 25th, 2023, 7:34 pm
I completely understand with school starting back that life can get busy for sure! I can start from the bottom section (like the conclusion, Chapter 30, 29 etc) and work in reverse if you do plan on doing some as well, if that works? :D

Thanks
Elijah
That sounds good! We can plan on that.
Thanks,
Mozartjr
ej400

Post by ej400 »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: August 26th, 2023, 5:19 pm Elijah,

You have access to the MW if you want to move PL OK parts down to the chapters where they belong for editing.

MaryAnn
Thank you!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Mozart hasn't done any work on this in over 6 months, so I have posted an advert to help to edit the finished sections.

I will be rearranging the MW so that the completed sections are grouped by chapters. That should help prospective editors understand how many parts will need to be edited together for a given chapter, and make all of the files easy to find.

MaryAnn
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

I can help edit one or two chapters. But unfortunately I haven't the time to do the whole thing.

Best wishes, Allie.
In God I trust.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I'll be happy to edit a chapter (maybe two.) Just tell me which one.
shamose7

Post by shamose7 »

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I'm available to edit where needed!