EDITING [DR][Hardy Boys #3] The Secret of the Old Mill - rr

Plays and other dramatic works
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Queued for PL! I expect to get to them all sometime this weekend. And I've had one minor thing or another messing up my voice for far longer than I'd like, now. Dagnabbit, I want to record! :evil:
:lol:
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Priamedes wrote: March 9th, 2024, 11:10 am last Joes
Excellent! The last of the Joes are PL OK! :thumbs:

You can expect to see finished chapters starting in the next couple weeks. I had one offer to PL those finished chapters, so I'll make sure that offer is still open before asking for other volunteers.
As I make significant progress on this, I'll then start preparing for book 4. You'll see posts with a ballpark estimate in the DR Novels in Production thread, and I'll get more specific as we get closer to that time.

So for now, it's back to reading as soon as possible. I do like to key my narration off the performances from our character readers, but I'd expected to have more of the narration done by the time all the voices were in. I should know all about seasonal colds and flus by now. :roll:
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

One chapter ready for this week:
https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/secretoftheoldmill_01_dixon_128kb.mp3 (10:17)

And that PL offer from before was indeed still open. Thanks, Elijah! :mrgreen:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Woohoo! It's great to see this project finishing up. You all did a great job with the first two books in this series! I hope you will continue with the fourth book once this one is complete.
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
ej400

Post by ej400 »

redrun wrote: March 17th, 2024, 12:20 pm One chapter ready for this week:
https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/secretoftheoldmill_01_dixon_128kb.mp3 (10:17)

And that PL offer from before was indeed still open. Thanks, Elijah! :mrgreen:
This took me awhile to get to, but it is PL OK!
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »