[SOLVED] Full PM Box

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

I have reached my PM box capacity of 100/100 and I need to clear up space for future messages. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to do that.
Last edited by DariaAM on October 2nd, 2023, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

If the inbox or "sent" folder is full, the system will automatically delete the oldest message when you receive or send a new one.

Otherwise, you can always delete messages yourself.
Click the "mark" at the right hand side, then go to the bottom and choose "Delete Marked" from the dropdown, click "go" and confirm.
You can mark as many messages as you need in one go.

Personally, when deleting pms from my inbox, I start at the end and work forward; some messages I like to keep for future reference.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

Availle wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 4:13 am Click the "mark" at the right hand side, then go to the bottom and choose "Delete Marked" from the dropdown, click "go" and confirm.
Woohoo, it worked! Thank you, Ava!! :clap:
some messages I like to keep for future reference.
I see I’m not the only one who does that! :lol:
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

You can also create folders and move messages there if you want to keep them.

The option to automatically delete the older files is set from the "Rules, folders & settings" area of your "Private messages".
You can set "If folder is full:" to delete oldest messages, or move messages to another folder, or stop receiving messages until you've made more room yourself.
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

Rapunzelina wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 10:30 am You can also create folders and move messages there if you want to keep them.

The option to automatically delete the older files is set from the "Rules, folders & settings" area of your "Private messages".
You can set "If folder is full:" to delete oldest messages, or move messages to another folder, or stop receiving messages until you've made more room yourself.
Wow, I didn’t know that. Thanks for pointing it out!
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave