Hello There! from Saint George Utah

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
twg2085

Post by twg2085 »

My name is Tim. I am a retired real estate investor and science teacher. I am interested 17-18 Century literature particularly related to science and freethought.
victoriaalicebell

Post by victoriaalicebell »

twg2085 wrote: August 24th, 2023, 7:27 pm My name is Tim. I am a retired real estate investor and science teacher. I am interested 17-18 Century literature particularly related to science and freethought.
Hello, welcome to Librivox!

In order to get started all you need to do is post a one minute test in this forum using these instructions. This is not an audition but ensures that you have got all of your technical specifications correct.

If you need any advice just post in this forum (Need Help? Got Advice?).

Have fun recording!
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

twg2085 wrote: August 24th, 2023, 7:27 pm My name is Tim. I am a retired real estate investor and science teacher. I am interested 17-18 Century literature particularly related to science and freethought.
Welcome to Librivox, Tim!

Once you have completed your one minute test, I thought you might be interested in contributing to these projects, given your interests: You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
Female Scripture Characters by William Jay (1769 - 1853) 97% 1 left! "The Penitent Sinner Part 2"
St. Augustine (Vol.6 Psalms 126-150) 96% 2 left!
Wedding Day in All Ages and Countries by Edward J. Wood 86% 2 left!