Project Template Generator isn't working

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
Sue Anderson

Post by Sue Anderson »

Hi, I am trying to use the project template generator to create a template for a new volume of the Short Nonfiction Collection. After filling in the template, and trying to generate the code, I am getting this response: "This page isn't working. librivox.org is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500."
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

What did you enter in the author field? We had someone recently experience this same thing when entering an author we didn't have yet: viewtopic.php?t=95673 It's possible this could be the same issue.
Sue Anderson

Post by Sue Anderson »

mightyfelix wrote: December 16th, 2022, 6:10 pm What did you enter in the author field? We had someone recently experience this same thing when entering an author we didn't have yet: viewtopic.php?t=95673 It's possible this could be the same issue.
Hi there, yes it was the same issue. knotyouraveragejo fixed my problem for me, and I see Jo has addressed the issue in the topic you point out.