Hello Kids

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
shabam

Post by shabam »

Robert!

Welcome! I'm fairly new here myself, but I can say that we are all glad to have a new voice! Just look around, you will find plenty of places that need help!

Jason
Cori

Post by Cori »

Nice to have you joining us, Robert ... I see you've been jumping into a project or two already; definitely the best way to go. The best places for a listener to lurk are around the Listeners Wanted forum, and the Going Solo forum -- the latter because you can often pick up a project there in its opening stages, and it's good to have a single person listening as a single person produces chapters.

But if something in the collaboratives grabs your fancy, feel free to volunteer there too -- just be sure to have fun! :D
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Welcome, Robert! I was reminded of the goodness of LibriVox only yesterday, when I was painting yet more frames for mosquito screens... and listening to The Legend of Sleepy Hollow along with it. - Perhaps I should have turned it into a moment of quiet contemplation instead, but five minutes into the thing I'm starting to look about me for likely candidates to come by with apples and other things to trade for the job...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
anna

Post by anna »

Welcome Robert,

Have fun here :)
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.
Kennis spreekt, wijsheid luistert.