Hello from Michigan!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
MattFern2000

Post by MattFern2000 »

Greetings everyone!

I'm grateful to be welcomed into this community and I look forward to contributing to the work here! I'm quite green when it comes to the whole recording audiobooks thing, so please bear with me. This is my first time ever joining a group like this, but I've recently become interested in trying my hand at voice over work. I hope I can make myself of some use and that I can get along with everyone!

My particular area of interest is in making Christian literature more accessible, so I'd ideally want to do readings for that sort of stuff. I hail from the Reformed tradition (Scottish Presbyterian), but I'm also interested in reading Patristic works as well as other Protestant Reformation literature (Lutheran, Anglican, etc.). Medieval Scholastics would be pretty cool too! If anyone is willing/able to point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again for having me!

Matt
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

MattFern2000 wrote: February 21st, 2024, 7:31 am Greetings everyone!

I'm grateful to be welcomed into this community and I look forward to contributing to the work here! I'm quite green when it comes to the whole recording audiobooks thing, so please bear with me. This is my first time ever joining a group like this, but I've recently become interested in trying my hand at voice over work. I hope I can make myself of some use and that I can get along with everyone!

My particular area of interest is in making Christian literature more accessible, so I'd ideally want to do readings for that sort of stuff. I hail from the Reformed tradition (Scottish Presbyterian), but I'm also interested in reading Patristic works as well as other Protestant Reformation literature (Lutheran, Anglican, etc.). Medieval Scholastics would be pretty cool too! If anyone is willing/able to point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again for having me!

Matt
Welcome to Librivox, Matt!

Once you have completed your one minute test, I thought you might be interested in contributing to these projects, given your interests: You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
Show these seedling projects some love!
Psychology: the Cognitive Powers by James McCosh (1811 - 1894)
The Cambridge History of English Literature Volume 1: From the Beginnings to the Cycles of Romance
PL pls: 17