Hey Guys!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
VandiEnzor

Post by VandiEnzor »

Hey there, I'm Vandi Enzor—a chill voice actor with over a decade of throwing my voice into the mix. You might've heard me in commercials, spinning tales in narrations or giving life to some quirky characters.

But wait, there's more! I'm not just about the voice game. I've got some stage theater and film vibes, too. You know, bringing that live energy to the mic and occasionally popping up on the screen.

And here's the twist: I'm not just talking but also a melody maker. As a singer, music producer, and songwriter, I'm all about blending my voice into a musical symphony.

So, if you're into authentic commercials, storytelling that hits you in the feels, or characters that stick with you, I'm your person. Let's vibe together and create some audio magic. I'm Vandi Enzor, keeping it real in voices and tunes. ✌️🎙️🎶
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

We aren't in the advertising business, many of our readers do read commercially but they do not advertise on this site at all , So please don't. We are happy to have you volunteer, but we and our host do not allow advertising.

Anne
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi VandiEnzor. To add to what annise has stated. We are all volunteers here, and all of our recordings are released into the public domain. Most of us do this for fun as a hobby. If you are looking for paid work, you won't find it here. If you want to volunteer to record books that listeners can download for free (and don't object to others using your audio files however they choose), then you are most welcome to join us. :)
Jo