[Group] The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers, by Lydia Hoyt Farmer - brrot

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Readerad

Post by Readerad »

ej400 wrote: February 7th, 2024, 1:30 pm
Great work! Section 1 is PL OK! Very nicely narrated as well :D
Thank you!
Imago

Post by Imago »

I've uploaded section 14 (21:51) for review please:

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_14_farmer_128kb.mp3

Thanks very much.
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Imago wrote: February 15th, 2024, 3:26 pm I've uploaded section 14 (21:51) for review please:

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_14_farmer_128kb.mp3

Thanks very much.
Awesome, thank you! I've updated the MW to queue for PL.
Cheers,
Claire

~~Books are like people, but usually more interesting~~
~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers by Lydia Hoyt Farmer
LaurieJW

Post by LaurieJW »

Hello there- here is Section 35 of Napoleon!

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_35_farmer_128kb.mp3

Minutes
24:13

If all looks and sounds okay- I can do Section 36 Napoleon Part 2.

Please let me know if any mistakes have been made.

Cheers~ Laurie
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

LaurieJW wrote: February 20th, 2024, 4:00 pm Hello there- here is Section 35 of Napoleon!

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_35_farmer_128kb.mp3

Minutes
24:13

If all looks and sounds okay- I can do Section 36 Napoleon Part 2.

Please let me know if any mistakes have been made.

Cheers~ Laurie
Thank you Laurie! This is queued for PL and feedback should be provided within the next few days. You are definitely welcome to to complete Section 36, and I've assigned it to you. Happy reading!
Cheers,
Claire

~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
LuMiness

Post by LuMiness »

May I read Charlemagne's sections?
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

LuMiness wrote: February 21st, 2024, 1:44 pm May I read Charlemagne's sections?
Absolutely! I've assigned you sections 12 and 13. All the info should be in the first post of this thread, but if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy reading!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
mummibee

Post by mummibee »

Could I please take sections 3, 4 and 5?
Belinda
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

mummibee wrote: February 24th, 2024, 12:58 pm Could I please take sections 3, 4 and 5?
Absolutely. Happy reading!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
LaurieJW

Post by LaurieJW »

Hello! Here is Section 36 Napoleon

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_36_farmer_128kb.mp3

Minutes:

27:28

Please let me know if all is okay- also I was wondering if my Section 35 Napoleon passed muster! LOL!

Cheers~ Laurie
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

LaurieJW wrote: February 27th, 2024, 1:59 pm Hello! Here is Section 36 Napoleon

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_36_farmer_128kb.mp3

Minutes:

Please let me know if all is okay- also I was wondering if my Section 35 Napoleon passed muster! LOL!

Cheers~ Laurie
Thank you Laurie! Section 36 is also marked for PL. Apologies for the delay on feedback. Sometimes we end up with several files getting submitted across multiple projects, so feedback for PL gets delayed. I'll hop in and help Elijah out if he's not able to get 35 PLed within the next day.

Thanks for your patience, and appreciate your help on this project :)
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Cbteddy wrote: February 27th, 2024, 7:24 pm Thank you Laurie! Section 36 is also marked for PL. Apologies for the delay on feedback. Sometimes we end up with several files getting submitted across multiple projects, so feedback for PL gets delayed. I'll hop in and help Elijah out if he's not able to get 35 PLed within the next day.

Feel free to PL this, if you'd like Claire. I have a couple of older sections. I appreciate the patience as well :D
LaurieJW

Post by LaurieJW »

Cbteddy wrote: February 27th, 2024, 7:24 pm
LaurieJW wrote: February 27th, 2024, 1:59 pm Hello! Here is Section 36 Napoleon

Minutes:

Cheers~ Laurie
Thank you Laurie! Section 36 is also marked for PL. Apologies for the delay on feedback. Sometimes we end up with several files getting submitted across multiple projects, so feedback for PL gets delayed. I'll hop in and help Elijah out if he's not able to get 35 PLed within the next day.

Totally understood- I just wanted to make sure all was okay! Thank you so much!! ~ Laurie
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

ej400 wrote: February 27th, 2024, 10:43 pm
Cbteddy wrote: February 27th, 2024, 7:24 pm Thank you Laurie! Section 36 is also marked for PL. Apologies for the delay on feedback. Sometimes we end up with several files getting submitted across multiple projects, so feedback for PL gets delayed. I'll hop in and help Elijah out if he's not able to get 35 PLed within the next day.

Feel free to PL this, if you'd like Claire. I have a couple of older sections. I appreciate the patience as well :D
Sounds good! Happy to help out. I'll do the 3 pending sections ready for PL in this project.
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!