[Group] The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers, by Lydia Hoyt Farmer - brrot

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

LaurieJW wrote: February 20th, 2024, 4:00 pm Hello there- here is Section 35 of Napoleon!

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_35_farmer_128kb.mp3

Minutes
24:13

If all looks and sounds okay- I can do Section 36 Napoleon Part 2.

Please let me know if any mistakes have been made.

Cheers~ Laurie
Hi Laurie! I really enjoyed listening to Section 35. You have a very pleasant tone and pacing! Just one edit in the intro, and everything else was great!

Please add "Part 1" to the section title. So it'll be Napoleon I. 1769-1821 A.D. Part 1

Once this edit has been made, please reupload the file under the same name and post in here so I can do a quick spot check to make sure all is good.

Thank you!
Cheers,
Claire

~~Books are like people, but usually more interesting~~
~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers by Lydia Hoyt Farmer
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Imago wrote: February 15th, 2024, 3:26 pm I've uploaded section 14 (21:51) for review please:

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_14_farmer_128kb.mp3

Thanks very much.
PL OK!
Cheers,
Claire

~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

LaurieJW wrote: February 27th, 2024, 1:59 pm Hello! Here is Section 36 Napoleon

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_36_farmer_128kb.mp3

Minutes:

27:28

Please let me know if all is okay- also I was wondering if my Section 35 Napoleon passed muster! LOL!

Cheers~ Laurie
Hi Laurie! Section 36 is PL OK!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
Imago

Post by Imago »

Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Imago wrote: March 1st, 2024, 12:58 pm I've uploaded section 15 (28:59) for review. Thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_15_farmer_128kb.mp3
Awesome, thanks! Queued for PL.
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
LaurieJW

Post by LaurieJW »

Hello there! Here is the link to Napoleon Section 35 revised and added the words; "Part 1"!

Please let me know if all is okay!

Thank you so much!
https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/theboysbookoffamousrulers_35_farmer_128kb.mp3
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

LaurieJW wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 2:11 pm Hello there! Here is the link to Napoleon Section 35 revised and added the words; "Part 1"!

Please let me know if all is okay!

Thank you so much!
Spot PL OK! Thanks!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
LaurieJW

Post by LaurieJW »

Alrighty- I should've just asked for all 3 sections to begin with.. but I'll ask now- may I please take Part 3 of Napoleon? lol! :D
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

LaurieJW wrote: March 5th, 2024, 4:22 am Alrighty- I should've just asked for all 3 sections to begin with.. but I'll ask now- may I please take Part 3 of Napoleon? lol! :D
I totally understand! Better to start out one at a time to make sure you like it, and also that you don't get overwhelmed. I did the same thing starting out as well, and now it's nothing to ask for 3+ sections at a time (if I know I have time for it).

Friendly reminder, since section 37 is the last section of the book, do your closing like normal (end of section 37), but then also add this after the section ending:
"End of The Boys’ Book of Famous Rulers, by Lydia Hoyt Farmer." (followed by the 5 seconds of silence).

Happy reading!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
LaurieJW

Post by LaurieJW »

Cbteddy wrote: March 5th, 2024, 7:02 am
LaurieJW wrote: March 5th, 2024, 4:22 am Alrighty- I should've just asked for all 3 sections to begin with.. but I'll ask now- may I please take Part 3 of Napoleon? lol! :D
I totally understand! Better to start out one at a time to make sure you like it, and also that you don't get overwhelmed. I did the same thing starting out as well, and now it's nothing to ask for 3+ sections at a time (if I know I have time for it).

Friendly reminder, since section 37 is the last section of the book, do your closing like normal (end of section 37), but then also add this after the section ending:
"End of The Boys’ Book of Famous Rulers, by Lydia Hoyt Farmer." (followed by the 5 seconds of silence).

Happy reading!
Yes! Thank you for the reminder! I'll get more confident as I move along on here. Appreciate all that you do! ~ Laurie
jenno

Post by jenno »

May I claim sections 9, 10, and 11 please ?

Jrnnifer
ej400

Post by ej400 »

jenno wrote: March 8th, 2024, 3:20 pm May I claim sections 9, 10, and 11 please ?

Jrnnifer
Thank you!
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

ej400 wrote: March 8th, 2024, 3:44 pm
jenno wrote: March 8th, 2024, 3:20 pm May I claim sections 9, 10, and 11 please ?

Jrnnifer
Thank you!
Thanks!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

My apologies Claire I had the wrong notification pulled up at the time :oops:
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

ej400 wrote: March 8th, 2024, 10:43 pm My apologies Claire I had the wrong notification pulled up at the time :oops:
All good! :)
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!