[COMPLETE] Short Story Collection Vol. 053 - gu

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Hehe, I had a cat tinkling her bell in another one. Both make less noise than my cat when he decides to contribute with long-distance yowling. It doesn't bother me - up to you, really, Lynne. Let me know, though, so I know whether to catalogue as is, or wait for you to re-upload.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
Guero

Post by Guero »

Thanks for the help, Tricia and Ruth! Much appreciated. :D
John
"...what kind of internal wiring in my grandmother's mind enabled her...To condense fact from the vapor of nuance." -- Neal Stephenson
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

RuthieG wrote:Hehe, I had a cat tinkling her bell in another one. Both make less noise than my cat when he decides to contribute with long-distance yowling. It doesn't bother me - up to you, really, Lynne. Let me know, though, so I know whether to catalogue as is, or wait for you to re-upload.

Ruth

I'm happy with that, and attempts to "improve" make things worse. Maybe Callie should get a mention in the catalog? :roll:

Lynne
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/short-story-collection-vol-053/

Thank you all for your contributions, thanks to Dolly and Tricia for proof-listening, and to John for kindly taking over when I was indisposed earlier in the year.

Please join us in the next collection: Short Story Collection Vol. 054

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding