[Complete] The Orange Fairy Book by Andrew Lang - sj

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gwendolyn Grace

Post by Gwendolyn Grace »

Hi Elli!~~

Here is section 32, The White Slipper. It is 26:06.5 in length.
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/sj/orangefairybook_32_lang.mp3
We just got 2 feet of snow where I am, so it was a good day to work on this project! :wink:

~~Gwendolyn
aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Gwendolyn!

Oooo, I love snow... thanks so much! Hope you enjoyed it! :D

Elli
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
putzy a

Post by putzy a »

Section 32 is PL OK
:D
Linda
aravis

Post by aravis »

Thanks a lot, Linda! :D

Elli
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
Chris Caron

Post by Chris Caron »

I would like to allow myself to take ALL REMAINING AVAILABLE SECTIONS
11, 14, 15, 20, 25,
Thank you.
aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Chris!

Awesome, they are all yours! Have fun reading! :D

Btw. I just saw that section 30 is still available... would you like to read that one too?

Elli
Elli

Chris Caron

Post by Chris Caron »

Wow, your right. I'll think about that for awhile. I'm still undecided for taking another section beyond request:-D
Chris Caron

Post by Chris Caron »

But either way it'll actually be a few days since in the meantime I'll be reading parts of "Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini pt 2" in the first place
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Hi,

I would like to claim chapter 30 if I may :)

Maria

This is my first recording, so I would like it cataloged under the name Maria Therese. Thank you!
Chris Caron

Post by Chris Caron »

I don't know if this is a typo or not but I still hope it's not a problem- When I saw section 20 this morning it was labeled 'available' when little did I know it was claimed and completed (Needs PL) by BellonaTimes.
I never saw this before. "BellonaTimes, Chris Caron" Should I still read 20? or just drop that story? Or do you welcome other versions?
If I'm not needed I wont do it. But in case you didn't know that might help <-:
Gwendolyn Grace

Post by Gwendolyn Grace »

Hi Elli!~~

Here's my last story--it's a long one! Actually, it's the longest one in the book! Didn't notice that 'til I went to edit it...hmmm... :?

Anyway, here's The White Doe, section 21; 44:00 in length.
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/sj/orangefairybook_21_lang.mp3

Elli, thanks so much for coordinating this project--it was fun! And thanks to the proof listeners too! What a task! You're all heroes!!

~~Gwendolyn
aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi and welcome to LibriVox, Maria!

Chapter 30 is all yours! :D

It's always best to start out with a short test recording, if you haven't done that already. That's just to make sure that all your tech settings are fine. Here is a lot of information on the test recording http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test and recording in general http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

Here is your Catalog page: http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=4667 (You can also find it by clicking on your name in the Magic Window in the first post). If you have a homepage or blog, we can also link you to it! :D

Have fun here! If you have questions don't hestitate to post here or send me a PM! :D

Elli
Elli

aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Chris!

I'm really sorry, that was my mistake. :oops: (Should have checked the MW more carefully when entering your claimes!) Bellona Times already claimed and submitted section 20 a while ago, so it's no longer available. I hope you don't mind too much! :?

Thanks for pointing it out and I hope you enjoy reading your other sections all the same! :D

Elli
Elli

aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Gwendolyn!

Awesome, thanks so much! Hope you had fun reading! :D

Elli
Elli

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Hi Elli,

I did a test recording a few days ago, so I am all set to go that way.

Thanks,
Maria