[COMPLETE][SOLO]The Girl's Book of Famous Queens by Lydia Hoyt Farmer - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Hello! Section 18 is ready for review whenever able and has been loaded in the MW. I know it's a bit longer than section 17, but I felt where I split the chapter was more natural, and one section was going to be a bit longer than the other.
Cheers,
Claire

~~Books are like people, but usually more interesting~~
~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers by Lydia Hoyt Farmer
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Hello! Sections 19 and 20 have been uploaded and are in the MW ready for review whenever able.

This does complete the book!

Sonia - I have two extra chapters listed that I ended up needing. Can you please remove them? Also, I'm not sure what might comes next after everything gets PLed.

Thank you both for your help and assistance with any questions I've had along the way :)
Cheers,
Claire

~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Cbteddy wrote: April 10th, 2024, 3:56 pmSonia - I have two extra chapters listed that I ended up needing. Can you please remove them?
thanks for letting me know, I deleted them.

Great job on your first solo :clap: Now only waiting for any PL notes Elijah may find, so stay tuned. Hopefully we can catalogue soon then :)
Also, I'm not sure what might comes next after everything gets PLed.
Except for PL notes corrections, your job is done. If you are happy with your summary, then you can lie back and let me do the cataloguing. :mrgreen:

Sonia
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Kitty,
Sections 19 and 20 are pl ok.
MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Kitty,
Section 17 is also PL OK.
MaryAnn
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: April 26th, 2024, 6:59 pmSections 19 and 20 are pl ok.

Section 17 is also PL OK.
wow thank you MaryAnn, for helping out here. :9:

I'm sure, Elijah will be happy for having additional help with these long sections. And Claire will be thrilled to see her Solo in the catalogue soon. 8-)

I'll update the MW. Just for clarification, you listened to Section 17, but not 18, yet ? So this is the last section that needs to be checked. Hopefully Elijah can find the time soon so we can catalogue, maybe over the weekend. That would be great.

Thanks again

Sonia
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: April 26th, 2024, 6:59 pm Kitty,
Sections 19 and 20 are pl ok.
MaryAnn
Thank you so much MaryAnn! I love how LV is literally a community where people help each other out so we're all successful.

So excited my first official solo is so close to being completed! In case I forget to say it later....

THANK YOU SONIA! THANK YOU ELIJAH!

Your patience with my multitude of questions initially was so appreciated :) Go team!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Kitty wrote: April 27th, 2024, 2:03 am I'll update the MW. Just for clarification, you listened to Section 17, but not 18, yet ? So this is the last section that needs to be checked. Hopefully Elijah can find the time soon so we can catalogue, maybe over the weekend. That would be great.

Thanks again

Sonia
I just checked it to be sure.

Section 18 is PL OK!

Thank you for helping me out, MaryAnn.

And great work on this one Claire! Thank you for letting me PL :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ej400 wrote: April 28th, 2024, 10:06 amI just checked it to be sure.
Section 18 is PL OK!
super, thank you, Elijah !!! That means we could start the cataloguing process...unless Claire has last-minute changes in mind for the summary. :hmm:

Claire: if you let me know in the next half hour, I can still launch...if not - tomorrow morning first thing :mrgreen:

Sonia
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

ej400 wrote: April 28th, 2024, 10:06 am
Kitty wrote: April 27th, 2024, 2:03 am I'll update the MW. Just for clarification, you listened to Section 17, but not 18, yet ? So this is the last section that needs to be checked. Hopefully Elijah can find the time soon so we can catalogue, maybe over the weekend. That would be great.

Thanks again

Sonia
I just checked it to be sure.

Section 18 is PL OK!

Thank you for helping me out, MaryAnn.

And great work on this one Claire! Thank you for letting me PL :D
Thanks so much Elijah!
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Kitty wrote: April 28th, 2024, 11:37 am
ej400 wrote: April 28th, 2024, 10:06 amI just checked it to be sure.
Section 18 is PL OK!
super, thank you, Elijah !!! That means we could start the cataloguing process...unless Claire has last-minute changes in mind for the summary. :hmm:

Claire: if you let me know in the next half hour, I can still launch...if not - tomorrow morning first thing :mrgreen:

Sonia
Hi Sonia! I don't have any changes for the summary. I don't think I included any keywords when I set up the project. Are they required? Should it include the name of each of the queens? Or, will it be searchable since their names are in each chapter?
Cheers,
Claire

Come read!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Cbteddy wrote: April 28th, 2024, 3:15 pmHi Sonia! I don't have any changes for the summary. I don't think I included any keywords when I set up the project. Are they required? Should it include the name of each of the queens? Or, will it be searchable since their names are in each chapter?
they are not required, it's just for preference. I myself don't put in many keywords, I don't think we need all the queens separately. I'll put in a few tags when I catalogue. I think you can always change them later if needed.

Starting now...will post the link once it's done.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

congrats to your first solo, Claire :) many more to come maybe :mrgreen:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/girls-book-of-famous-queens-by-lydia-hoyt-farmer/

moving to completed...

Sonia