[DUET]The Knave of Diamonds by Ethel M. Dell - kit

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Sarah,
I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm almost done editing Section 30 and will be posting it in the next few days.
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

I have posted Section 30.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 30 is PL OK! :thumbs:
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Sarah,
I wanted to give you a quick update: I'm currently working on editing Section 31 and should be able to post it in a week or two.
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Sarah,
I have posted Section 31.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 31 is PL OK! :thumbs:
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

With SirenaRose no longer able to record for this project for now, I wanted to comment to confirm that I'll be able to stay on as DPL. I can happily continue with word-perfect PLing.

Sarah
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Scarbo wrote: June 1st, 2024, 9:41 amWith SirenaRose no longer able to record for this project for now, I wanted to comment to confirm that I'll be able to stay on as DPL. I can happily continue with word-perfect PLing.
thank you for staying on, Scarbo !

And for the record, in case Sirena cannot find the time right now to log in, here is her PM that I got, confirming she wants this finished by some other reader(s). I will take the necessary steps in a few days.
SirenaRose wrote:Unfortunately I will not be able to continue narrating in the foreseeable future. I have a lot on my plate and am unable to give the project the time and attention that it deserves. Thank you for your hard work with proof listening and cataloging this book so far. I will miss it and I hope that someone in the LibriVox community will continue my work and complete the narration of this story.
Sonia
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Hi! I’m happy to pick up this solo to help finish it. I can start recording sections next week 🙂
~Channeling my inner condiment while I KETCHUP (thanks for your patience)~

Cheers, Claire
I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers
Great Events in North & South America
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Cbteddy wrote: June 2nd, 2024, 7:51 amHi! I’m happy to pick up this solo to help finish it. I can start recording sections next week 🙂
hi Claire ! That is such a big help, thank you so much. :9: In fact, I think both your voices will blend quite nicely and it won't be a major rift in the transition from one reader to the next.

I'll assign you the remaining chapters then, and I guess Scarbo as our DPL will be thrilled about this as well :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok, Claire, you have access to the MW now as BC. I see the chapter titles have not been inserted yet, if you want me to do them, I can do that tomorrow for you.

As it's technically a duet now, we can also keep the short intro disclaimer.

We are moving over to Readers Found.

Thank you again

Sonia