Hi there friends!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
jsmith203

Post by jsmith203 »

Hello everyone! My name is Jamila, I am a working, stay-at-home mom of 2 under 2. I am 26 years old and am an aspiring narrator. It was a natural choice for me to get into narration as I am a lifelong bookworm and have always had a bit of a knack for audio engineering. For me, LibraVox seemed like a brilliant first step in my new passion project and I look forward to getting to know like-minded individuals and hopefully learn and grow with you all! Happy Geeking!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

jsmith203 wrote: February 7th, 2024, 4:38 pm Hello everyone! My name is Jamila, I am a working, stay-at-home mom of 2 under 2. I am 26 years old and am an aspiring narrator. It was a natural choice for me to get into narration as I am a lifelong bookworm and have always had a bit of a knack for audio engineering. For me, LibraVox seemed like a brilliant first step in my new passion project and I look forward to getting to know like-minded individuals and hopefully learn and grow with you all! Happy Geeking!
Hi Jamila! About 22 years ago, I was quite busy like you with 3 under 3; two of whom are twins! Anyways, welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine