Hi there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Natotater

Post by Natotater »

Hello LibriVox!

I'm Natotater, and I'm excited to give this whole audiobook thing a try! :D

I currently live in California, working for a logistics company doing graveyard shifts and just trying to make it through my day-to-day. While I do my best to stay positive and motivated, I feel like I've been missing out on some of the creativity and collaboration that keeps me energized. I hope that by helping to create something that people enjoy, I can get some of that zest back and have some fun! :)

Much of my free time is spent playing video games, listening to music, or cuddling with the dog - maybe this can become another "thing I do" in my spare time. I look forward to working with you all!

Cheers!
-Natotater
“Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
MorphineLolly

Post by MorphineLolly »

Happy to have you Natotator!I hope I get to hear some of your work
Natotater

Post by Natotater »

MorphineLolly wrote: October 15th, 2023, 6:16 pm Happy to have you Natotator!I hope I get to hear some of your work
Likewise! Glad to be here! :thumbs:
“Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
CuriousEntling

Post by CuriousEntling »

Natotater wrote: October 15th, 2023, 3:19 pm Hello LibriVox!

I'm Natotater, and I'm excited to give this whole audiobook thing a try! :D

I currently live in California, working for a logistics company doing graveyard shifts and just trying to make it through my day-to-day. While I do my best to stay positive and motivated, I feel like I've been missing out on some of the creativity and collaboration that keeps me energized. I hope that by helping to create something that people enjoy, I can get some of that zest back and have some fun! :)

Much of my free time is spent playing video games, listening to music, or cuddling with the dog - maybe this can become another "thing I do" in my spare time. I look forward to working with you all!

Cheers!
-Natotater
Also here for collaboration and creative energy :clap: I hope this amazing space helps fill your tank, as it has mine!
-- Nicole
Sailing in a general... that way direction.

2023, 2024: Current Reads: Wives and Daughters, They Shoot Canoes, Don't They