NON-FICTION: Sign Language Among North American - rap

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Cbteddy wrote: September 28th, 2023, 7:42 pm Hello!

May I please have 10-16?
You've got them. Thank you so much for volunteering!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
bandai853

Post by bandai853 »

hi afutterer,
I would like to take 28 & 29
VOgalUS

Post by VOgalUS »

VOgalUS wrote: August 20th, 2023, 11:51 am Hi afutterer,

I'll take chapter 24. It looks like it is a sub chapter.
Here it is = https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/signlanguage_24_mallery_128kb.mp3 13:07.

The author had some very long sentences in this chapter. My breaths/gasps stood out to me when editing. I cleaned them up and de-amplified them. What do you think? My corrections are a bit obvious and I'll do better with this. Is there anything that stands out to you in my reading? I can take constructive criticism.
VO gal

Do do do do, de da da da is all I want to say to you.
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

~Channeling my inner condiment while I KETCHUP (thanks for your patience)~

Cheers, Claire
I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers
Great Events in North & South America
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

VOgalUS wrote: September 30th, 2023, 7:36 am

Here it is = https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/signlanguage_24_mallery_128kb.mp3 13:07.

The author had some very long sentences in this chapter. My breaths/gasps stood out to me when editing. I cleaned them up and de-amplified them. What do you think? My corrections are a bit obvious and I'll do better with this. Is there anything that stands out to you in my reading? I can take constructive criticism.
Thank you! Sorry I missed it before.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

bandai853 wrote: September 29th, 2023, 10:07 am hi afutterer,
I would like to take 28 & 29
Thank you bandai! I appreciate your volunteering and welcome to Librivox. I have added you as a reader in the database If you would like to add a webpage or change your display name at any time in the future, you may contact the admin team to make the change.

I have assigned you the requested sections. Enjoy!
Anthony

VOgalUS

Post by VOgalUS »

Hi afutterer,

I am reposting this in case you didn't see it. I'd like to know that it is finished.
VO gal

Do do do do, de da da da is all I want to say to you.
LuckyTrefle

Post by LuckyTrefle »

Hello there! If it's all right, I'd like to take on a chunk of the remaining sections: 17, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 10

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 11

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

LuckyTrefle wrote: October 14th, 2023, 11:01 am Hello there! If it's all right, I'd like to take on a chunk of the remaining sections: 17, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41.
Thank you! I have assigned them to you.
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 12

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

VOgalUS wrote: October 14th, 2023, 9:53 am

Hi afutterer,

I am reposting this in case you didn't see it. I'd like to know that it is finished.
Hi there. I apologize for not responding. I had posted this into the MW for PL, but did not tell you that. I will PL it soon. Thanks for your patience.
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 13

PL OK
Anthony