COMPLETE: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

acousticanna wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:53 am Hello!
May I read Section 5, please?
Thanks.
De Anna
HeartsandStars wrote: January 13th, 2023, 11:02 am Hi, I'd like to read section 6 please.
Thanks,
Andrea
Claims registered - thank you!
ekearney wrote: January 16th, 2023, 2:40 pm May I read section 8?
Thanks
Ellie
You certainly may! I see this is your first claim - how would you like to be listed in the catalogue? You can use your real name, forum name, a pseudonym, whatever you like. We can also add a website link, if you're so inclined.

The first post should have all the info you need, but don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Have fun!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
acousticanna

Post by acousticanna »

Hi!

I am listed as De Anna Lee.

Thanks!
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

acousticanna wrote: January 17th, 2023, 1:10 pm Hi!
I am listed as De Anna Lee.
Thanks!
Sorry for any confusion - your section is assigned, that part of my post was just for ekearney.

Happy recording!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

ekearney

Post by ekearney »

you can use my name, Ellie Kearney. thanks!
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

ekearney wrote: January 18th, 2023, 5:31 pm you can use my name, Ellie Kearney. thanks!
Perfect! Here's your shiny new catalogue page: https://librivox.org/reader/18229

bergmannw

Post by bergmannw »

I would like to read "Understanding the Russians - Maxim Gorki's 'Night Lodging'"

--Warren Bergmann
seraphwings

Post by seraphwings »

just flapping my wings, hoping to make a difference
MairiMac

Post by MairiMac »

Hi! Can I take section 11- Camille
Last edited by MairiMac on January 27th, 2023, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi Seraphwings,
PL Okay for chapter #28--very nice job!

Thank you,
Lora
CharlesH

Post by CharlesH »

Good day, I would like to take swing at chapter 10, "Camille."
Charles
CharlesH 8-)
CharlesH

Post by CharlesH »

Crud, wrong chapter number. It's strange, because the chapter number is 10. Anyway, my mistake. I neglected to double check after looking at the text .
Charles
CharlesH 8-)
ekearney

Post by ekearney »

Here is section 8, aka Chapter 7. First timer, be kind!!

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/seenonthestage_8_hamilton_128kb.mp3
bergmannw

Post by bergmannw »

On Jan 22, I requested to claim Section 21: "Understanding the Russians." Now, I have gone ahead and recorded it. I admit, I'm a newbie and still learning how Librivox works. But please let me know if it is OK for me to submit my recording, and to whom I should direct it. Thanks!
--Warren Bergmann
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

OooThat'sNifty - I'm updating the latest claims, etc. for you. Not sure if you are getting notifications from this thread?
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

bergmannw wrote: January 28th, 2023, 12:42 pm On Jan 22, I requested to claim Section 21: "Understanding the Russians." Now, I have gone ahead and recorded it. I admit, I'm a newbie and still learning how Librivox works. But please let me know if it is OK for me to submit my recording, and to whom I should direct it. Thanks!
--Warren Bergmann
Hi Warren. Sorry for the delay and any subsequent confusion that resulted. I've entered your claim for section 21 into the Magic Window. Please see the first post in this thread for the proper naming of your file and how to upload it to our server. Once you have uploaded the file, be sure to post the link you get from the uploader and the length of your file in mm:ss. :)
Jo