Where I've Been / Apology

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hello dear Librivox friends and community! It's been a long time since I've made an appearance, and certainly one that I didn't expect to take. :(

To start off, 2022 was not a good year for me really, to say the least. I would share the situations, but it is a public forum after all, but a lot happened. A lot of responsibilities came may way, and lots of drama and personal life things came up. Since becoming an adult I've, well, made my way into the world with working a job and having a bunch of those responsibilities on top of trying to find time for things, while also dealing with, a lot. I do want to apologize for not stating an absence, or for providing an update, and for dropping the projects and for leaving those projects to others. I understand how poor it looks, and especially for not responding. That I do sincerely apologize for. I would like to try and make it up though.

That said, I do plan to return to librivox and start slowly easing my way back around the forum. I do miss you all, and I hope to for the best in future projects and I hope you all have been well! :D
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

We all know, to our sorrow, that real life does not stop for LibriVox. :) If only.

It's good to hear from you. I hope that this is a better year for you, and please know that LV will still be here, at any time that you are ready to return.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

mightyfelix wrote: January 10th, 2023, 8:30 pm We all know, to our sorrow, that real life does not stop for LibriVox. :) If only.

It's good to hear from you. I hope that this is a better year for you, and please know that LV will still be here, at any time that you are ready to return.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words! :D