Back after 7 years

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Bassaga

Post by Bassaga »

Judging by my posting history, it was 2014 when I had my brief but impassioned run with Librivox. And doggone it, I figure it's time to pick it back up! I tried to quickstep through the tutorials and relearn what I once knew, then recorded and tried editing the weekly poem.... and it looks like I'll have to put some actual effort into getting decent again :lol: That's only fair, I guess.

Just thought I'd introduce myself since most folks won't know me, and them that do probably don't remember me :hmm: I'll try to stick around this time and do some good!
"In this world... you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart; I recommend pleasant."
Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

Hi, and welcome back! I know that the technical aspect is a lot, but I hope you'll find it easier than when you first began. As you may remember from 2014, there are plenty of friendly volunteers here who are ready to help if you have questions, so please feel free to ask if you run into any. I hope to see you around!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Bassaga wrote: March 30th, 2021, 5:01 pm Judging by my posting history, it was 2014 when I had my brief but impassioned run with Librivox.
Welcome back, Jared! 🖖
And congratulations on the birth of your child! 👶
Be blessed! 🌈
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄