Hello Everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Rosemeann

Post by Rosemeann »

Hello everyone, this is Yuan. And so nice to meet you all. I'm from China, and has been an English learner for a long time. Thanks to Librivox that has helped me a lot in my English learning. I'm a book mania who enjoys reading everyday. But I find it difficult to read since I have worked. The only time for reading is during commuting. So Librivox provides a wide selection of classical titles to feed me in English reading. I especially love Helen Taylor's and Bob Neufeld's narration on all of their recordings! It seems they have pulled me into the world of different titles they illustrate. So I hope they would like to have more wonderful titles, in public or copyrighted domain in the future! This is my very first time to post my gratitude to Librivox, and I hope you have the similar inspiration as me from this marvelous site.
Inspired by Librivox, I'm running a n app for ordinary users who love reading and performing their favorite titles, and have been authorized on several titles from the rights holder. So if you are interested in reading them, please contact me as well.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hello there, and welcome to librivox! Yes this place is really great. I see that your from china, and we are always looking for readers in languages other than English, but your welcome where you'd like to go. Thank you for joining!
Rosemeann

Post by Rosemeann »

ej400 wrote: November 13th, 2018, 6:42 am Hello there, and welcome to librivox! Yes this place is really great. I see that your from china, and we are always looking for readers in languages other than English, but your welcome where you'd like to go. Thank you for joining!
Hello, I would also like to start recording in English, but my English sounds not that good with strong accent. So this may disturb listeners somehow.