[RELIGION/HISTORY] The Spirit of Islam by Syed Ameer Ali - kaz

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you, Elijah! No worries. Section 17 is ready for PL.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you, Elijah! My rate of recording is slowing down considerably for the next couple of months.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

So, I was right about those couple of months, and then some. :) Finally here's another section. At first I was reading out loud all the quote marks that separated consecutive quotations, but then I decided to use longer pauses instead. If you come across a forgotten "end quote, quote", please let me know. I corrected an apparent typo ("dost not Thou seek me") in the translation of the epigraph. It contains another mistake, but it's not a typo, so I left it as is.

Michael
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Kazbek wrote: April 20th, 2024, 7:39 am So, I was right about those couple of months, and then some. :) Finally here's another section. At first I was reading out loud all the quote marks that separated consecutive quotations, but then I decided to use longer pauses instead. If you come across a forgotten "end quote, quote", please let me know. I corrected an apparent typo ("dost not Thou seek me") in the translation of the epigraph. It contains another mistake, but it's not a typo, so I left it as is.

Michael
Good to see another section, I'm excited! The anticipation has been building, but do take your time if you need :D And sounds good, I'll be on the watch for those :thumbs:

Thank you!