EDITING [DR][Hardy Boys #3] The Secret of the Old Mill - rr

Plays and other dramatic works
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

jennlea wrote: January 13th, 2024, 2:14 pm Here's Jerry:
All lines for Jerry: PL OK! :thumbs:

Thank you very much for joining us!
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Thank you Erik, and welcome back! Queued for PL. :wink:
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Priamedes wrote: January 27th, 2024, 12:41 pm I'm finally back from the dead.

Here are the first 6 Joes.
Happy to re-record as necessary!
No re-recording necessary, and I like your delivery! The first 6 chapters of Joe are straight PL OK! :thumbs:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Thank you Erik, I've got those queued for PL! Will be sometime this weekend, though I'll shoot for tomorrow evening. :D
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Priamedes wrote: February 1st, 2024, 6:21 pm Next 3 chapters for Joe!
Chapters 7-9 for Joe, all straight PL OK! :thumbs:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Priamedes wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 12:13 pm 5 more Joes!
Thank you, and 5 more Joes are PL OK! :thumbs:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

LuMiness wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:59 pm Sorry for the wait! Here's Tony:
Not at all, thank you! I'll get back to you with any notes in the next couple days. Hopefully tomorrow. :D
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

LuMiness wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:59 pm Sorry for the wait! Here's Tony:
Excellent, thank you for your lively rendition of Tony! I especially liked the attitude for the race in chapter 10. :mrgreen:

All lines for Tony Prito: PL OK! :thumbs:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

The part of Chet Morton has been orphaned, and is now open for claim by the first comer.
If someone has already done a smaller conflicting part, and wants to "trade up", that's an option.
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

redrun wrote: February 6th, 2024, 7:33 am The part of Chet Morton has been orphaned, and is now open for claim by the first comer.
If someone has already done a smaller conflicting part, and wants to "trade up", that's an option.
I can do that for you. I already did Carl Stummer, a yokel, in 6 and 14 as a character voice. Chet would be different, but I understand not wanting the same reader in the same chapter, so perhaps find another Stummer or wait for another Chet? Whatever you decide :)
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

JHedrick wrote: February 6th, 2024, 1:20 pm I can do that for you. I already did Carl Stummer, a yokel, in 6 and 14 as a character voice. Chet would be different, but I understand not wanting the same reader in the same chapter, so perhaps find another Stummer or wait for another Chet? Whatever you decide :)
Looks like MacBane would also overlap, but it may be easier to cast the both of them as the larger role of Chet. But I'm sure someone will come along either way, so: which would you prefer?

I'm glad there's no overlap with Chief Collig, I'd really hate to give you up for that role! :lol: