FULL [Poetry] The Poems of Madison Cawein by Madison Cawein [1865-1914] - rap

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
nbvoices

Post by nbvoices »

Good evening, I could take on 82, Isolt, if you need someone to finish this project list off. Thanks. Nancy

Post by wib66 »

nbvoices wrote: March 6th, 2024, 7:05 pm Good evening, I could take on 82, Isolt, if you need someone to finish this project list off. Thanks. Nancy
Thank you I will sign you up.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
nbvoices

Post by nbvoices »

nbvoices wrote: March 6th, 2024, 2:13 pm Hello, well, this was a mouth full !!!.... here is #73, Loke' and Sigyn. Did my best on the Norse pronunciations but if I missed something, as always, let me know. thanks. Nancy

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poemsvol1_73_128kb.mp3

time: 12:32
" Ahhh, just realized that I didn't say "this recording is in the public domain" at the end... will fix this and resend. thanks Nancy

Post by nbvoices »

Hello again, here is #73 with revised ending. thanks. Nancy

time is now 12:34

Post by wib66 »

nbvoices wrote: March 7th, 2024, 8:04 am Hello again, here is #73 with revised ending. thanks. Nancy

Hi thank you. Cawein has been missed from the file name but I will do this when I PL it so no need to re upload thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
rubenpaulspeaks

Post by rubenpaulspeaks »

wib66 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 3:13 pm
rubenpaulspeaks wrote: March 6th, 2024, 3:00 pm Is it possible to read two poems on this one please? The first being "The Dream of Sir Galahad" and the second one being "Lillita". If not then could I have the former?

Thank you i advanced,. These are really ethereal poems!

Ruben
Hi you can of course record as many poems as you would like. There are some other steps to take before you record these poems. I have checked your 1 minute test and there are some technical aspects that just need editing. Once you have the ok for this test then you will be good to record. The link to your 1 minute test and my notes are in the link below.

viewtopic.php?p=2305263#p2305263

I also need you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name or any other pseudonym you choose. Let me know this and then I can assign you the two poems.
Hi Michele, thank you for approving my test and can I please be listed as "Ruben Whitter". I'm looking forward to contributing!
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Hi Michele
I have registered Ruben as a user
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: March 7th, 2024, 11:41 am Hi Michele
I have registered Ruben as a user
That's great thank you
Michele
nbvoices

Post by nbvoices »

wib66 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 9:55 am
nbvoices wrote: March 7th, 2024, 8:04 am Hello again, here is #73 with revised ending. thanks. Nancy

Hi thank you. Cawein has been missed from the file name but I will do this when I PL it so no need to re upload thanks
Opps! Sorry about that, and thank you…now on to Isolt,,,more drama!

Post by alanmapstone »

Hi Michele
Shall I read section 90 for you?

NB: I notice that you have renumbered the later sections. If I record this with 90 in the Filename it will overwrite my previous recording of the next section which was section 90 when I recorded it but is now section 91.
Alan
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: March 7th, 2024, 10:25 pm Hi Michele
Shall I read section 90 for you?

NB: I notice that you have renumbered the later sections. If I record this with 90 in the Filename it will overwrite my previous recording of the next section which was section 90 when I recorded it but is now section 91.
I opened up the poem I was going to read as I don't have time for recording I will go in and put the first two parts together and then the numbering will be correct. Thank you for noticing that didn't even occur to me. Thanks

Edited. I have now rearranged the sections so the section for you to record will be 89. Thank you for signing up. :thumbs:
Michele
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
rubenpaulspeaks

Post by rubenpaulspeaks »

wib66 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 3:13 pm
rubenpaulspeaks wrote: March 6th, 2024, 3:00 pm Is it possible to read two poems on this one please? The first being "The Dream of Sir Galahad" and the second one being "Lillita". If not then could I have the former?

Thank you i advanced,. These are really ethereal poems!

Ruben
Hi you can of course record as many poems as you would like. There are some other steps to take before you record these poems. I have checked your 1 minute test and there are some technical aspects that just need editing. Once you have the ok for this test then you will be good to record. The link to your 1 minute test and my notes are in the link below.

viewtopic.php?p=2305263#p2305263

I also need you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name or any other pseudonym you choose. Let me know this and then I can assign you the two poems.
Hi Michele, just checking if I'm ok to record the two poems now that my one minute test has been approved? And could I be listed as "Ruben Whitter" in the catalogue please?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi Michele, just checking if I'm ok to record the two poems now that my one minute test has been approved? And could I be listed as "Ruben Whitter" in the catalogue please?

Hi Ruben Alan has registered your catalogue name and you are now signed up to those two poems so yes you are good to record thank you
Michele
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Here is section 69 as no one else has claimed it

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poemsvol1_069_cawein_128kb.mp3
Alan