FULL [Poetry] The Poems of Madison Cawein by Madison Cawein [1865-1914] - rap

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Adrianher

Post by Adrianher »

Thank you queued for PL
[/quote]

I will add the changes you suggested. What should I name the file as this would be the third time uploading it?
Also, Just for Future Reference, What does "PL" mean? Thank you!
nbvoices

Post by nbvoices »

Hello, I would take on #73, Loke' and Sigyn thanks. Nancy Beard

Post by wib66 »

Adrianher

I will add the changes you suggested. What should I name the file as this would be the third time uploading it?
Also, Just for Future Reference, What does "PL" mean? Thank you!

Hi Adrian
You always name the file with the same file name unless it is incorrect. The older versions automatically get renamed and the newest file will be available.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poemsvol1_071_cawein_128kb.mp3
Last edited by wib66 on February 28th, 2024, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

nbvoices wrote: February 27th, 2024, 9:12 am Hello, I would take on #73, Loke' and Sigyn thanks. Nancy Beard
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Adrianher

Post by Adrianher »

Here is the updated file, that section that was stated to be below the recommended dB levels should now be at the recommended level. I also added 5 seconds of silence to the end.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/peomsvol1_071_cawein_128kb.mp3

Thank you for being extremely patient with me.
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Adrianher wrote: February 29th, 2024, 7:48 pm Here is the updated file, that section that was stated to be below the recommended dB levels should now be at the recommended level. I also added 5 seconds of silence to the end.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/peomsvol1_071_cawein_128kb.mp3

Thank you for being extremely patient with me.
Hello Adrian
Not a problem at all happy to help anytime. Thank you for your edited file. This is now PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: March 1st, 2024, 2:52 am Section 106 - Arabah

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poemsvol1_106_cawein_128kb.mp3
Thank you Alan queued for PL
Michele
Winnifred

Post by Winnifred »

May I claim section 58, Melancholia? It might take me a bit of time to stumble through the Latin epigraph, but I'll do my best.

Thanks,
Winnifred

Readers Wanted:
Where the Blue Begins by Christopher Morley (humorous novel about a "Synthetic Hound" named Haphazard Gissing I.)
Potemkin Village by Fletcher Pratt (science fiction novelet)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Winnifred wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 5:33 pm May I claim section 58, Melancholia? It might take me a bit of time to stumble through the Latin epigraph, but I'll do my best.

Thanks,
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
AudioCook

Post by AudioCook »

I'd be interested in picking up section 20, A Dead Lily and section 30, The Heron.

Thanks,
Anthony
wib66

Post by wib66 »

AudioCook wrote: March 4th, 2024, 2:25 pm I'd be interested in picking up section 20, A Dead Lily and section 30, The Heron.

Thanks,
Anthony
Thank you Anthony I will sign you up
Michele
nbvoices

Post by nbvoices »

Hello, well, this was a mouth full !!!.... here is #73, Loke' and Sigyn. Did my best on the Norse pronunciations but if I missed something, as always, let me know. thanks. Nancy

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poemsvol1_73_128kb.mp3

time: 12:32

Post by rubenpaulspeaks »

Is it possible to read two poems on this one please? The first being "The Dream of Sir Galahad" and the second one being "Lillita". If not then could I have the former?

Thank you i advanced,. These are really ethereal poems!

Ruben
wib66

Post by wib66 »

rubenpaulspeaks wrote: March 6th, 2024, 3:00 pm Is it possible to read two poems on this one please? The first being "The Dream of Sir Galahad" and the second one being "Lillita". If not then could I have the former?

Thank you i advanced,. These are really ethereal poems!

Ruben
Hi you can of course record as many poems as you would like. There are some other steps to take before you record these poems. I have checked your 1 minute test and there are some technical aspects that just need editing. Once you have the ok for this test then you will be good to record. The link to your 1 minute test and my notes are in the link below.

viewtopic.php?p=2305263#p2305263

I also need you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name or any other pseudonym you choose. Let me know this and then I can assign you the two poems.
Michele