Plays and other dramatic works
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

I'll take the part of Vaughan, if I may. Everyone loves a critic... especially one with no sense of humor. 8-)
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

redrun wrote: November 12th, 2023, 12:03 am I'll take the part of Vaughan, if I may. Everyone loves a critic... especially one with no sense of humor. 8-)
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
cmlonghelt

Post by cmlonghelt »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you all the new files are queued for PL
Michele
cmlonghelt

Post by cmlonghelt »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

redrun wrote: November 12th, 2023, 4:22 pm And I'll add two more to your PL queue. But no hurry. :lol:
https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/fannysfirstplay_vaughan_induction.mp3 (0:14)
https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/fannysfirstplay_vaughan_epilogue.mp3 (3:23)
Thank you sorry for the delay work has been manic this last few weeks.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

cmlonghelt wrote: November 17th, 2023, 9:04 am Margaret Act 2
https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/fannysfirstplay_margaret_2.mp3
Thank you queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele