EDITING [Play] Fanny's First Play by George Bernard Shaw - rr

Plays and other dramatic works
wib66

Post by wib66 »

cmlonghelt wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 9:34 am
wib66 wrote: September 11th, 2023, 12:12 am
cmlonghelt wrote: September 10th, 2023, 11:37 am I would love to claim Margaret.

Welcome to Librivox.

I will reserve Margaret for you but you will need to complete your 1 minute test first and get the ok (see below). Also can you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your forum name, real name, or any other pseudonym of your choice thanks.
I have uploaded my 1 minute test. I look forward to the next steps.
Great I can see that you have the OK for your 1 minute test. Also can you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your forum name, real name, or any other pseudonym of your choice thanks.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JHedrick wrote: September 19th, 2023, 10:56 am Footman:

https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/fannysfirstplay_footman_induction.mp3 [1:17]
Thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
VSCRIMER

Post by VSCRIMER »

If still available, I'd like to take Mrs. Gilbey in Act I & 3.

Thanks,

Victoria Scrimer
wib66

Post by wib66 »

VSCRIMER wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 3:24 pm If still available, I'd like to take Mrs. Gilbey in Act I & 3.

Thanks,

Victoria Scrimer
Hi I will sign you up to that part. I have put some notes below with regards to recording parts in a play.

Please record a voice credit for yourself at the beginning of the first file you submit in this case it will be the file for act 1

Even if there are only a few lines please record each act in a separate file as this makes it easier for editing.

Please leave at least 3 to 4 seconds between each line the character speaks to allow for easier editing

Please name the files as follows.

fannysfirstplay_mrsgilbey_1.mp3
fannysfirstplay_mrsgilbey_3.mp3
Michele
cmlonghelt

Post by cmlonghelt »

wib66 wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 2:46 pm

Great I can see that you have the OK for your 1 minute test. Also can you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your forum name, real name, or any other pseudonym of your choice thanks.
I would like my name to appear as Christine Longhelt
wib66

Post by wib66 »

cmlonghelt wrote: September 24th, 2023, 11:44 am
Thank you I have updated this.
Michele
cmlonghelt

Post by cmlonghelt »

Welcome to Librivox.

I will reserve Margaret for you but you will need to complete your 1 minute test first and get the ok (see below). Also can you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your forum name, real name, or any other pseudonym of your choice thanks.
I have uploaded my 1 minute test. I look forward to the next steps.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

cmlonghelt wrote: September 25th, 2023, 7:17 am I would like my name to appear as Christine Longhelt
Hi Christine! The name you see in the Magic Window (inside the first post of the project) will still be your forum name... but if you click that link, it takes you to your catalog page. On that page, you do indeed show as:
Christine Longhelt
The page will stay up to date with any other projects you join here on LibriVox. Happy reading!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Footman induction is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Juggins Act 1

00:34 missing line - 'Miss Delaney'

Please could you add in the missing line and reupload using the same file name.

Act 3 is PL OK thanks
Michele
Beeswaxcandle

Post by Beeswaxcandle »

wib66 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 3:32 pm PL Notes for Juggins Act 1

Act 3 is PL OK thanks
Done. Now 01:35
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should"—my first law of life.
Priamedes

Post by Priamedes »

Mind if I take Gilbey?
Back to recording

Erik
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Priamedes wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 9:22 pm Mind if I take Gilbey?
Hi Erik
Thank you I will sign you up have fun
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Beeswaxcandle wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 8:54 pm
wib66 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 3:32 pm PL Notes for Juggins Act 1

Act 3 is PL OK thanks
Done. Now 01:35
Thank you that is now PL OK
Michele
VSCRIMER

Post by VSCRIMER »