Greetings, Earthlings!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
tylerkinglee

Post by tylerkinglee »

My name is Tyler Lee. I've been a consumer of Librivox content for years and have always wanted to be a volunteer contributor. I am deeply interested in Andean cultural history, particularly in the Cusco region of Peru. I just returned back from a trip to Cusco and the surrounding areas and have been reading Inka Garcilaso de la Vega's "Royal Commentaries" and "General History of Peru." After searching for it on Librivox and finding that it was not available, I'm looking forward to working on recording these two great works in both the Spanish and English languages (and possibly in the Quechua language at a later point).

My other trade experience and interests include digital content production, documentary filmmaking, music & audio production, and writing (music, books, screenplays, teleplays). I play the guitar and am a student of the Andean quena flute, zampona panpipes, and traditional charango guitar.

I'm happy to collaborate with anyone within the community or offer any help where needed related to producing audio content for Librivox. I'm especially looking forward to becoming a part of this generous and lively community! Thank you!

Tyler Lee