The Pied Piper of Hamelin, and Other Poems

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
GuitarMan5

Post by GuitarMan5 »

I just uploaded my first project and was looking for a second to do, and ran across this: The Project Gutenberg eBook of The Pied Piper of Hamelin, and Other Poems (https://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/42850/pg42850-images.html). I am not sure if this has been done yet? It is a multi-chapter work. Could the experienced people let me know? I would like to do at least one poem from here if the book hasn't been done yet, but I haven't learned how to do chapters so could use help. Thanks!
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

It looks like this collection has not been recorded as a whole. If you're interested in doing the whole book (which should be a nice, short project for a first SOLO at about 13,000 words total) and have never done a full solo project before, I'd suggest starting here and reading through this whole post first:
viewtopic.php?t=13513

Once you feel like you have a good grasp on it, just fill out the project template generator linked to in the above article and then paste the results as a new Topic in the Project Launchpad section.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

You say you uploaded your first project, but I don't see any post where you informed anyone of the upload.

Uploading a file doesn't trigger any notifications. You must post in the project thread that the file has been uploaded, and include the URL (web address) that is displayed by the uploader when the upload has finished.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
GuitarMan5

Post by GuitarMan5 »

OK. I didn't know where to do that.
GuitarMan5

Post by GuitarMan5 »

What I did was put it for the MC m8b1. I think I missed a step so I will work on that. Thanks.
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

I might be interested in running this as a group project but not for a while as I have other collections I want to do first.
If I do you could read the title poem.
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose