New Member :)

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
crowley

Post by crowley »

Hello,

I’m new to LibriVox and thought I should say hello and thank you for making this possible. I am new to the audiobook recording world as of this past January. I have listened to audiobooks since I was a kid, before Nintendo was a thing, lol.

Since I started, I’ve recorded several public domain religious works and published them on YouTube. These include Leo Tolstoy’s “A Confession”, and just recently I finished John Bunyan’s “The Pilgrim’s Progress, Part One”. The latter was rather challenging, so I’m taking a break before Part Two :).

I have completed my 1-minute test and just submitted a short story to the current in progress collection, based on the tutorial video guidance.
- Many, many thanks to the tutorial creators…. What a blessing to help get things going with relative ease!!

I look forward to being a part of the community and to learning a lot about audiobook recording, and how to improve. Who knows…. If I get better then my wife might let me spend more money on recording gadgets and gizmos, lol.

Best Regards,
C. Rowley