SOLO Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage - tg

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
RichardSaunders

Post by RichardSaunders »

Ch. 31-41

ch. 32 Note h refers to another incorrect name “Joseph Smith 1” is read correctly as “Joseph Smith—Matthew”

ch. 32 endnotes I think I corrected note 4 von Mosheim reference to the text as written; and the Fausett in note 5.

ch. 33 Inspired version references. Endnote 1, I think I returned the fuller references to as written.

ch. 34 The two words of note u get read into the text for clarity and sense.

ch. 34 endnotes The citations in this chapter are difficult to follow without the book's bibliography, but I think I've cut the audio to match the text. However, his Latin in note 7 makes absolutely no sense in audio; I recommend the note inserted here needs to stand.

ch. 41 Notes have several references to “Joseph Smith History” and “Joseph Smith--Matthew”

ch. 42 Note e I've substituted a chapter number for an internal page reference.

ch. 99 I note some LibriVox readers read a book's closing into the last file of text. I've opted for a separate file.

Thank you for the time you'll obviously put into this. I hope the rest is cleaner than the first chapters.
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

Sorry, I missed noticing your updates. Part of section 00 has been fixed. Here is what remains:

add "End of preface" at the end before the ending silence.
add about 2.5 seconds of silence at end.

Thanks,

M
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

Section 2 notes:

please delete about 1 second of silence at start want between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at start
add about 2 seconds of silence at end.
needs "end of chapter 2" added at the end of text and before the 5 seconds of silence

filenames for all sections should end with "kb" not "kbp"

thanks,

M
RichardSaunders

Post by RichardSaunders »

Quite ok. I miss plenty myself and am not one with room to judge. Let me get through finals and grades before I start editing. Keep going and I'll pick it up changes to chapters as a batch.