[POETRY] Anthology of Magazine Verse for 1915, by William Stanley Braithwaite - tg

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

crystalpenny wrote: October 8th, 2023, 4:41 pm Here is section 104

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/anthologyofmagazineverse1915_104_braithwaite_128kb.mp3
(25:02) 89.1 dB
Thanks!
I will PL as soon as I can
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
CuriousEntling

Post by CuriousEntling »

Hello, I would like to claim #85 The Answer. It looks like that was claimed but never recorded and it's been sitting a bit. May I?
-- Nicole
Sailing in a general... that way direction.

2023, 2024: Current Reads: Star Trek Voyager Ghost of a Chance, Welcoming Food, QiGong for Treating Common Ailments
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

CuriousEntling wrote: October 8th, 2023, 9:23 pm Hello, I would like to claim #85 The Answer. It looks like that was claimed but never recorded and it's been sitting a bit. May I?
Yes, there has been NO login to LV since this claim was made over three months ago.
I need to clean up this project and get the little DRs going.

You are in for 85
Thank you!
~ Larry
rgg28164

Post by rgg28164 »

Robert
"Wherever your voice is heard or influence felt may there follow greater Kindness, Tolerance and Love"
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

rgg28164 wrote: October 9th, 2023, 2:36 pm Here is Section #102...

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/anthologyofmagazineverse1915_102_braithwaite_128kb.mp3
Runtime: 26:48

Thanks!
I appreciate this so much!
I'll listen just as soon as I can.
~ Larry
CuriousEntling

Post by CuriousEntling »

-- Nicole
Sailing in a general... that way direction.

2023, 2024: Current Reads: Star Trek Voyager Ghost of a Chance, Welcoming Food, QiGong for Treating Common Ailments
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

alanmapstone wrote: September 24th, 2023, 8:45 am Section 72 (August) revised
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/anthologyofmagazineverse1915_072_braithwaite_128kb.mp3
Hi Larry
There is a very odd fault with this section. I have just realised that when I originally uploaded this section I sent it to ToddHW folder by mistake but it still made it into the MW under the wrong Filename. Now I have uploaded the correction to the right folder TriciaG but the MW is still pointing to the original wrong Filename rather than the revised correct file name. There is no point me uploading again because the same thing will happen. I think Tricia may have to sort this out. Sorry :oops:
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

alanmapstone wrote: October 12th, 2023, 2:14 am
alanmapstone wrote: September 24th, 2023, 8:45 am Section 72 (August) revised
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/anthologyofmagazineverse1915_072_braithwaite_128kb.mp3
Hi Larry
There is a very odd fault with this section. I have just realised that when I originally uploaded this section I sent it to ToddHW folder by mistake but it still made it into the MW under the wrong Filename. Now I have uploaded the correction to the right folder TriciaG but the MW is still pointing to the original wrong Filename rather than the revised correct file name. There is no point me uploading again because the same thing will happen. I think Tricia may have to sort this out. Sorry :oops:
Fixed! The link in the MW needed to be changed.

That's a good case for (1) the BC copy/pasting the URL into the MW on revised files, even though the URL is (supposedly) already in the MW, and (2) the DPL downloading from the MW rather than the link in the thread. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

TriciaG wrote: October 12th, 2023, 5:21 am Fixed! The link in the MW needed to be changed.
That's a good case for (1) the BC copy/pasting the URL into the MW on revised files, even though the URL is (supposedly) already in the MW, and (2) the DPL downloading from the MW rather than the link in the thread. :)
Thanks Tricia
However the MW still says See PL notes rather than Ready for Spot PL and the time has not been changed to the revised one.
Alan
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Larry can fix that. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

alanmapstone wrote: October 12th, 2023, 6:10 am
TriciaG wrote: October 12th, 2023, 5:21 am Fixed! The link in the MW needed to be changed.
Thanks Tricia
However the MW still says See PL notes rather than Ready for Spot PL and the time has not been changed to the revised one.
It is my usual practice to do exactly that, even when the files look identical, because this sort of thing happens. The revised file name is sometimes wrong, or, as in this case I missed the error in the original one. I took a shortcut on this one and paid the price. I've checked this again and updated the MW. The time is still closer to 5:26 than 5:25.

My apologies for the confusion!
~ Larry
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Hi Larry
My mistake as much as yours :wink:
Alan
crystalpenny

Post by crystalpenny »

Would you like me to read section 106?
~carolyn
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

crystalpenny wrote: October 13th, 2023, 12:27 am Would you like me to read section 106?
Oh, would you!
I would be delighted.

And, I'll get you some juicier parts in the little DRs we're going to do.
We'll have a break in our travels next week, as long as we can get across Wyoming, and I'll get these going.

Thanks so much!
~ Larry
crystalpenny

Post by crystalpenny »

Hi Larry -
I've re-uploaded section 104 "Best Poetry... Part 3" because I forgot to mention the author's name in the intro. Fixed now.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/anthologyofmagazineverse1915_104_braithwaite_128kb.mp3
(25:23) 89.1 dB
You haven't PL'd this section yet.

The same omission occurs in section 105, but you've already PL'd that one. I'd like to fix it. Is that OK?

Carolyn

PS And I'll get to work on the last section #106, remembering to include the final section outro!
~carolyn