Greetings f

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
zawiah

Post by zawiah »

Hello!

I'm Zawiah from Malaysia and a newbie here as volunteer.

I'm delighted to be a part of this community . I have always had a passion for storytelling and love reading .I want to build a portfolio for myself and am buying some equipment to hopefully get into the world of audiobook reading. People around me think I have a good voice for reading.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone!

Thank you.
zawiah
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

zawiah wrote: March 29th, 2023, 2:54 pm Hello!

I'm Zawiah from Malaysia and a newbie here as volunteer.

I'm delighted to be a part of this community . I have always had a passion for storytelling and love reading .I want to build a portfolio for myself and am buying some equipment to hopefully get into the world of audiobook reading. People around me think I have a good voice for reading.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone!

Thank you.
zawiah
Hi Zawiah! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. After your one minute test is approved, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or more, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine