Why hello there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ValReads

Post by ValReads »

Hi, I'm Val from Pennsylvania. I came across Librivox while gathering some resources for a young friend interested in voice over work. I do voiceover as part of my job and love books. I was delighted to hear about LibriVox's mission of creating content for the public domain and suggested it to my friend as a volunteer opportunity and thought, why not me too?! Happy to find myself in good company here.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

ValReads wrote: March 29th, 2023, 11:28 am Hi, I'm Val from Pennsylvania. I came across Librivox while gathering some resources for a young friend interested in voice over work. I do voiceover as part of my job and love books. I was delighted to hear about LibriVox's mission of creating content for the public domain and suggested it to my friend as a volunteer opportunity and thought, why not me too?! Happy to find myself in good company here.
Hi Val! Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?t=28949 if you have any doubts. Once your 1-minute test is okayed, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine