Hello everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Peregrine01

Post by Peregrine01 »

My name is Peregrine and I am a poet and a walker in the city who can always be found listening to some audio recording or another, bumping into fire hydrants and skinning my knee because my head is in the clouds. My favorite LV recordings are "Of Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647" and Peter Yearsley's magical reading of Sappho's poems. For laughs I like "Mister Midshipman Easy," the funniest book ever written about Naval discipline, and for sombre food for thought Jack London's "John Barleycorn: An Alcoholic Memoir".

I very much look forward to working with everyone! I'll post again when I have completed my first book.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Peregrine01 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 4:30 pm My name is Peregrine and I am a poet and a walker in the city who can always be found listening to some audio recording or another, bumping into fire hydrants and skinning my knee because my head is in the clouds. My favorite LV recordings are "Of Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647" and Peter Yearsley's magical reading of Sappho's poems. For laughs I like "Mister Midshipman Easy," the funniest book ever written about Naval discipline, and for sombre food for thought Jack London's "John Barleycorn: An Alcoholic Memoir".

I very much look forward to working with everyone! I'll post again when I have completed my first book.
Hi Peregrine01! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. After your one minute test is approved, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or more, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine