Hello New Friends!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
BrandonJPeterson

Post by BrandonJPeterson »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Brandon (username BrandonJPeterson) I'm a somewhat novice audiobook narrator with two published books under my belt. LibriVox is where I fell in love with audiobooks and I discovered I love telling stories. I really enjoy telling stories that allow me to add extra drama using sound effects, ambient sounds/music, and other editing tricks that help bring the story to life. I usually do work through ACX/Audible but I love telling stories so much that I wanted to give back to the community that helped get me hooked in the first place. I look forward to getting to know and work with you!
May your favorite story never get old!
Brandon J Peterson
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

BrandonJPeterson wrote: March 28th, 2023, 12:36 pm Hi Everyone,
My name is Brandon (username BrandonJPeterson) I'm a somewhat novice audiobook narrator with two published books under my belt. LibriVox is where I fell in love with audiobooks and I discovered I love telling stories. I really enjoy telling stories that allow me to add extra drama using sound effects, ambient sounds/music, and other editing tricks that help bring the story to life. I usually do work through ACX/Audible but I love telling stories so much that I wanted to give back to the community that helped get me hooked in the first place. I look forward to getting to know and work with you!
May your favorite story never get old!
Brandon J Peterson
Hi Brandon! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. After your one minute test is approved, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or more, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine