Greetings!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
johnmpunt

Post by johnmpunt »

Hello all,

My name is John Punt and I'm a former opera singer and a current classical education music teacher and a seminary student. I'm looking forward to joining you all in putting together some great resources. I've seen some of my students helped by listening to classical literature when they have difficulty reading it and I'm excited to be a part of helping others enjoy great books!

Thank you,

John M. Punt
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

johnmpunt wrote: March 27th, 2023, 5:53 am Hello all,

My name is John Punt and I'm a former opera singer and a current classical education music teacher and a seminary student. I'm looking forward to joining you all in putting together some great resources. I've seen some of my students helped by listening to classical literature when they have difficulty reading it and I'm excited to be a part of helping others enjoy great books!

Thank you,

John M. Punt
Hi John! Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine