New Volunteer!!!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
KonTikiMan

Post by KonTikiMan »

Hey guys,

I am superrrrr excited to be trying this out. I am a hugefan of absurdist, adventure and mystery fiction(e.g Kurt Vonnegut being my favourite novelist) but I would basically read anything that is up for grabs. I also have a particular penchant for poetry (favourite being Dylan Thomas and the Romantics i.e Byron) and so please let me know if there is any poem anthology that needs recording. I am still in the process of exploring this website so I might be slow to discover some of its functions. Hopefully, I can be of some use and work with awesome people on here. :clap:

Kind regards,
Kon-Tiki Man
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

KonTikiMan wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:49 pm Hey guys,

I am superrrrr excited to be trying this out. I am a hugefan of absurdist, adventure and mystery fiction(e.g Kurt Vonnegut being my favourite novelist) but I would basically read anything that is up for grabs. I also have a particular penchant for poetry (favourite being Dylan Thomas and the Romantics i.e Byron) and so please let me know if there is any poem anthology that needs recording. I am still in the process of exploring this website so I might be slow to discover some of its functions. Hopefully, I can be of some use and work with awesome people on here. :clap:

Kind regards,
Kon-Tiki Man
Hi Kon-Tiki Man! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. After your one minute test is approved, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or more, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine