Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
jakefolsom

Post by jakefolsom »

Hi everyone! I have been a fan of LibriVox since becoming a lap swimmer a couple years ago, when I needed to find audiobooks that work with my pool-friendly mp3 player. Grateful for the amazing free entertainment I’ve been lucky to enjoy, and I’m excited to pay it forward by contributing my own time, as well as learning more about audiobook creation from working with the community here. Cheers!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

jakefolsom wrote: March 25th, 2023, 12:43 pm Hi everyone! I have been a fan of LibriVox since becoming a lap swimmer a couple years ago, when I needed to find audiobooks that work with my pool-friendly mp3 player. Grateful for the amazing free entertainment I’ve been lucky to enjoy, and I’m excited to pay it forward by contributing my own time, as well as learning more about audiobook creation from working with the community here. Cheers!
Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine
jakefolsom

Post by jakefolsom »

Thank you for the welcome message and the funny thread - these are a hoot :lol: looking forward to indulging my new addiction!
votlnorth

Post by votlnorth »

Jake, first, welcome, I am new here as well. Second, you mentioned a pool-capable mp3 player, which one do you have? I would love to get one as well.

Hope you find your journey prosperous!

Terry
jakefolsom

Post by jakefolsom »

votlnorth wrote: April 20th, 2023, 2:22 am Jake, first, welcome, I am new here as well. Second, you mentioned a pool-capable mp3 player, which one do you have? I would love to get one as well.

Hope you find your journey prosperous!

Terry
Thank you Terry for the welcome and best of luck to you as well! The one I have I got as a gift some years back and it's the UWater G8! It seems like it's a bit hard to find because it's outdated, but it has lasted for years and never given me any problems!