Hello peeps!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
SherridR16

Post by SherridR16 »

I am new here and uploaded my minute test today , but haven't seen it yet. Not sure what may have gone wrong or if no one listened to it to check it out yet. I'm looking forward to a change in my life where I'm happy doing something new with voiceover.
Any suggestions on what to do. I logged in and uploaded with test-test and its an mp3...so I am confused.
Thanks for any suggestions anyone may have!
ashtonhoffman

Post by ashtonhoffman »

hi

i asked for a chapter in a book before my 1 minute test and the BC had me put it on the books page and he got right back to me
and i had a LOT wrong with it
sjmarky

Post by sjmarky »

SherridR16 wrote: March 24th, 2023, 10:14 pm I am new here and uploaded my minute test today , but haven't seen it yet. Not sure what may have gone wrong or if no one listened to it to check it out yet. I'm looking forward to a change in my life where I'm happy doing something new with voiceover.
Any suggestions on what to do. I logged in and uploaded with test-test and its an mp3...so I am confused.
Thanks for any suggestions anyone may have!
See Anne's response in the 1-Minute Test thread. Once you upload you MP3, the Uploader creates an URL link. You need to copy that link and paste it in your post.
"Bringing you yesterday's tomorrow...today!"

My website
My Librivox reader page