Complete [SOLO] The Literature of Arabia by Epihanius Wilson-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

So!!!! I've run the marathon and done s4. Your guidance was fabulously helpful thanks. I learnt heaps of shortcuts and got progressively quicker as time went by. I am going to be so... careful picking books / chapters without that many characters in the future! But it was good learning.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/literatureofarabia_04_wilson_128kb.mp3
50m39s

Paul
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Heh! dramatic recordings are a ton of work. Congrats on your first one. :clap: I've got this queued, though it's the last bit, right, so I'll bump it up in line. :wink:
~Lynette * - no computer access until Friday or Saturday
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

LCaulkins wrote: August 10th, 2023, 7:28 am Heh! dramatic recordings are a ton of work. Congrats on your first one. :clap: I've got this queued, though it's the last bit, right, so I'll bump it up in line. :wink:
‘Tis the last piece of the jigsaw! Thanks v much 🙏
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

PaulWelford wrote: August 10th, 2023, 12:00 am So!!!! I've run the marathon and done s4. Your guidance was fabulously helpful thanks. I learnt heaps of shortcuts and got progressively quicker as time went by. I am going to be so... careful picking books / chapters without that many characters in the future! But it was good learning.

50m39s

Paul
Well, bravo! That's quite a fine first DR-style editing job. It fits in perfectly with your normal sections, stylistically-speaking.

Very interesting content, too. It was worthy of the extra attention.

Section 4 is PL OK :thumbs:

And congratulations on this finish! :clap:
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

LCaulkins wrote: August 10th, 2023, 1:11 pm
PaulWelford wrote: August 10th, 2023, 12:00 am So!!!! I've run the marathon and done s4. Your guidance was fabulously helpful thanks. I learnt heaps of shortcuts and got progressively quicker as time went by. I am going to be so... careful picking books / chapters without that many characters in the future! But it was good learning.

50m39s

Paul
Well, bravo! That's quite a fine first DR-style editing job. It fits in perfectly with your normal sections, stylistically-speaking.

Very interesting content, too. It was worthy of the extra attention.

Section 4 is PL OK :thumbs:

And congratulations on this finish! :clap:
Oh wow - you got to it so quickly! Thanks ever so much. I expected lots of feedback tasks with it being my first time. Very happy! :)
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

alg1001 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 5:57 pm The tilde is gone. Lynette is officially DPL. I'll move you to Going Solo. :)
Hi Amy - this project is done - ready for catalogue. Only 12 sections in the end, all the other blank sections need to go. Thanks v much.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Paul,
That's excellent. I'll remove the extra sections and begin cataloging.
Thanks!
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-literature-of-arabia-by-epiphanius-wilson/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

alg1001 wrote: August 10th, 2023, 5:52 pm
• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-literature-of-arabia-by-epiphanius-wilson/

Congratulations! :clap:
Fabulous! Thanks both for your help! ❤️
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

My pleasure :)