Saludos from California

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Dgon

Post by Dgon »

I'm a middle school science teacher currently on a leave of absence. I've been using the time to rediscover my hobbies, and it has been a much needed respite. It also led to my discovery of LibriVox. I was thinking of creative career alternatives, considered voice acting/ audiobook reading, and decided to look for volunteer opportunities so that I may get a feel for what it is like and gain experience. In that way, I am helping myself and my community.

I'm excited to help and am ready to begin reading (after the 1-minute test, of course).

Thank you!

Diana
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

Dgon wrote: January 16th, 2023, 8:43 pm I'm a middle school science teacher currently on a leave of absence. I've been using the time to rediscover my hobbies, and it has been a much needed respite. It also led to my discovery of LibriVox. I was thinking of creative career alternatives, considered voice acting/ audiobook reading, and decided to look for volunteer opportunities so that I may get a feel for what it is like and gain experience. In that way, I am helping myself and my community.

I'm excited to help and am ready to begin reading (after the 1-minute test, of course).

Thank you!

Diana
Welcome to Librivox, Diana!

Once you have completed your one minute test, I thought you might be interested in contributing to these projects, given your interests: You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
American Trials Vol. 3 95% 5 left!
Female Scripture Characters by William Jay (1769 - 1853) 93% 2 left!
Devotional Commentary: Apocalypse 85%
Emotions
PL pls: DPL DPL DPL 43 27-28