COMPLETE [DR][Hardy Boys #2] The House on the Cliff-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

JHedrick wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:07 am Here are the Selfish Smuggler parts:
Alright! That selfish smuggler is PL OK! :thumbs:
This is now in queue for narration and editing, after I finish same on book 1. :D

Thank you all very much for joining! This thread will be quiet for a good while, but I can't wait to edit this one too!
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Well, I've been plugging away at drafts since The Tower Treasure finished, and I'll have the first few ready fairly soon. Just checked in with my DPL too.

Devorah, could you please add MajorToast as DPL?
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

redrun wrote: October 10th, 2023, 9:37 pm Well, I've been plugging away at drafts since The Tower Treasure finished, and I'll have the first few ready fairly soon. Just checked in with my DPL too.

Devorah, could you please add MajorToast as DPL?
Done!
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Thanks! :mrgreen:

I've got two chapters ready for PL now, and just missing one line for the third. I've PM'd MajorToast - I missed labeling this line in the script, so it's a good thing he's still around!
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Thanks for the note on chapter 1, MajorToast! I've re-uploaded, and it's ready for spot-PL. You can post your notes for chapter 2 in-thread when ready. :wink:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Chapter 4 has also been posted, ready for PL! Linked here for convenience:
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/houseonthecliff_04_dixon_128kb.mp3

Whenever you change the status (either to "See PL Notes", or to "PL OK"), please post here too, and I'll get a notification. :wink:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Well, it looks like we'll need someone else to PL the finalized chapters.

Chapters 1 and 2, then 4 through 7 are all ready for PL, and I'd certainly appreciate hearing if something (fixable by me as the editor or narrator :lol: ) sounds off, or could use a tweak.

I expect to have another batch or two of chapters done before I take a break for the end of the year. Chapter 3, I'll leave for last. It's missing just one line, and it sounds OK without it, but we'll see if our reader is available again by the time I finish the other chapters.
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

redrun wrote: December 14th, 2023, 9:22 pm Well, it looks like we'll need someone else to PL the finalized chapters.

Chapters 1 and 2, then 4 through 7 are all ready for PL, and I'd certainly appreciate hearing if something (fixable by me as the editor or narrator :lol: ) sounds off, or could use a tweak.

I expect to have another batch or two of chapters done before I take a break for the end of the year. Chapter 3, I'll leave for last. It's missing just one line, and it sounds OK without it, but we'll see if our reader is available again by the time I finish the other chapters.
I can do the final PL if you like.
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

JHedrick wrote: December 15th, 2023, 8:02 am I can do the final PL if you like.
Thank you Jim, that would be most helpful!

Devorah, could you please add Jim to the MW?
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Done.
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

And away we go — §§ 4 - 7 are PL Okay
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Excellent, thank you both! :mrgreen:
MajorToast

Post by MajorToast »

redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Thank you! I'll get this added to my draft for chapter 3. :thumbs: