COMPLETE [DR][Hardy Boys #2] The House on the Cliff-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

thecountess wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 4:59 pm Here is my recording for Iola Morton, I hope it is OK!
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/houseonthecliff_iolamorton_09.mp3

~ The Countess
Yes, this will do! PL OK! :thumbs:
Thanks for joining us! :mrgreen:
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Voicegadget wrote: April 30th, 2023, 7:40 am Phil Cohen, Chapters 11, 12, 13, and 25
All lines for Phil Cohen, PL OK! :thumbs:
Thanks again for helping with both books!
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

The role of Mrs. Mabel Kane has been orphaned, and is open for claims.
norahnelson

Post by norahnelson »

I would love to read Mrs. Mabel Kane. :D
Thanks, Norah
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

norahnelson wrote: May 9th, 2023, 7:06 pm I would love to read Mrs. Mabel Kane. :D
Thanks, Norah
Thank you, Norah! Assigning the sections to you. :D
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

norahnelson wrote: May 11th, 2023, 1:49 pm Here is the parts of Mabel:
I hope they sound good. :thumbs:
They do! Chapters 5, 6 and 10 are PL OK off the bat. :thumbs:

Just two tweaks we'll need, for chapter 8:
- Missing a line from chapter 8, page 4.
- I'd like a voice credit with the character's full name, like this: "Mrs. Mabel Kane, read by <you>." Could I have you tack that on the end of the chapter 8 file, too?
norahnelson

Post by norahnelson »

I am so sorry about that, I should have noticed.
Well, here is the fixed file:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/houseonthecliff_mabel_08.mp3

Thanks
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

norahnelson wrote: May 11th, 2023, 6:18 pm I am so sorry about that, I should have noticed.
Well, here is the fixed file:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/houseonthecliff_mabel_08.mp3

Thanks
Not a problem, and thanks for the quick corrections. You also navigated an error I made in the chapter 8 file, and ended up with exactly what we needed of that first line.

All parts for Mrs. Mabel Kane, PL OK! :thumbs:

Thanks again for joining us!
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

The role of the "Selfish Smuggler" has been orphaned. I'm narrating and editing book 1 first (since they're both about finished at about the same time), but a quick turnaround would be appreciated!
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

redrun wrote: May 31st, 2023, 10:05 am The role of the "Selfish Smuggler" has been orphaned. I'm narrating and editing book 1 first (since they're both about finished at about the same time), but a quick turnaround would be appreciated!
I can handle that if you wish. I already have a couple parts, but none in these chapters.
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

JHedrick wrote: May 31st, 2023, 10:43 am
redrun wrote: May 31st, 2023, 10:05 am The role of the "Selfish Smuggler" has been orphaned. I'm narrating and editing book 1 first (since they're both about finished at about the same time), but a quick turnaround would be appreciated!
I can handle that if you wish. I already have a couple parts, but none in these chapters.
Thank you! I'll get the MW updated shortly. :D
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Excellent, thanks for the quick turnaround! I should be able to PL this evening.
I'm looking forward to the third book too! In order to stay at 'just' 2 DRs at a time, I can't launch book 3 until after all of book 1 is completed... but I plan to start preparing the script soon, as I rest my voice between chapters. :D