[SOLO] Human, All-Too-Human Part 2 by Nietzsche - tg

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Just glad you're back!
Not too worried about time - since these aphorisms are separated, it doesn't make so much difference if my voice fluctuates in the fixes. :lol:
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

redrun wrote: August 19th, 2023, 8:58 am Section 8 is now ready for PL, the longest section yet.

You'll notice I've continued to pick and choose the footnotes - and some of them it made more sense to include inside the aphorism than to wait for the end.

In general, I'm including context such as "this is a reference to that", or "fun fact about the author", but excluding translation quirks and word-play. Those might be interesting to someone who speaks both languages, but mean a good bit more pronunciation research for me. :wink:
Section 8 is PL OK :thumbs:
Krista
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

I've had a bit of contention with my recording space lately, but I'll be back with the next section... probably sometime next week. :mrgreen:
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Section 9 is a return to mostly far shorter aphorisms. Nietzsche's opinion of the females of the species has not improved. :roll:
Ready for PL at your leisure.

Update: Section 10 is also ready. :mrgreen:
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

redrun wrote: November 11th, 2023, 9:31 pm Section 9 is a return to mostly far shorter aphorisms. Nietzsche's opinion of the females of the species has not improved. :roll:
Ready for PL at your leisure.

Update: Section 10 is also ready. :mrgreen:
Sections 9 & 10 are PL OK :thumbs:
Krista
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Well it's been too long! But here's section 11, ready for PL. :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/humanalltoohumanpart2_11_nietzche_128kb.mp3 (31:13)
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

redrun wrote: January 29th, 2024, 7:11 pm Well it's been too long! But here's section 11, ready for PL. :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/humanalltoohumanpart2_11_nietzche_128kb.mp3 (31:13)
Section 11 is PL OK :thumbs:
Krista
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Thank you, Krista! I hope to get the next one up in probably another two weeks. I'm eking out good-voice days where I can. :lol:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

You'll never believe it, but I recorded 330+ of The Wanderer and His Shadow, instead of Miscellaneous Maxims and Opinions. :oops:
But here, finally, is the proper next section: https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/humanalltoohumanpart2_12_nietzche_128kb.mp3 (16:02)
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »