[TRIO/MULTILINGUAL] Música do Parnasso, de Manuel Botelho de Oliveira - Leni

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Música do Parnasso, by Manuel Botelho de Oliveira (1636-1711)
Música do Parnasso, de Manuel Botelho de Oliveira, é considerado o primeiro livro de um autor brasileiro a ser impresso. Composto em quatro idiomas (português, espanhol, italiano, latim), a obra é uma demonstração, como diz o autor , de que "pode uma só Musa cantar com diver­sas vozes" e de que mesmo nas terras do Novo Mundo as musas haviam encontrado lar. Esta gravação foi realizada por três voluntários, mostrando que ainda hoje pode a poesia cantar com muitas vozes, de diversas partes do mundo, harmonicamente. (Summary by Leni)
Source text (please read only from this text!): https://www.literaturabrasileira.ufsc.br/documentos/?action=download&id=132326

Target completion date: 2022-12-31

Prooflistening level: Standard
Prospective PLs, please see the Guide for Proof-listeners.

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the number of languishing projects on our server, we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't recorded anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).

Please don't download or listen to files belonging to projects in process unless you are the BC or PL. Our servers are not set up to handle the greater volume of traffic. Please wait until the project has been completed. Thanks!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
LibriVox recording settings: mono (1 channel), 44100 Hz sample rate, 128 kbps constant bit rate MP3. See the Tech Specs

Intro to recording:
Leave 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning.

For the first section of your part, say:
Seção [número] de Música do Parnasso. – Esta é uma gravação Librivox. Todas as gravações LibriVox estão no domínio público. Para mais informações, ou para ser um voluntário, por favor visite librivox PONTO org " Música do Parnasso, de Manuel Botelho de Oliveira. [Título do poema]" "
Sección [número] de Música do Parnasso. Esta es una grabación de LibriVox. Todas las grabaciones de LibriVox están en el dominio público. Para más información, o para ser voluntario, por favor visite librivox punto org."
Si desea, diga: "Grabado por [su nombre]"
Diga: "Música do Parnasso, por Manuel Botelho de Oliveira. [Título]
Sezione [##] di Música do Parnasso. Questa è una registrazione Librivox. Tutte le registrazioni di Librivox sono di dominio pubblico. Per ulteriori informazioni, o per sapere come diventare volontario, visitate il sito: librivox.org"
Se desiderate dite: "Registrato da [il tuo nome]."
Di seguito dite: "Música do Parnasso, di Manuel Botelho de Oliveira. [Títolo]"
For the second and subsequent sections, you may use the shortened intro if you wish:
"Seção [número] de Música do Parnasso de Manuel Botelho de Oliveira. Esta gravação LibriVox está em dominio público."
Diga: "Título do poema"
"Sección [número] de Música do Parnasso por Manuel Botelho de Oliveira. Esta grabación de LibriVox está en el dominio público."
Si desea, diga: "Grabado por [su nombre]"
Diga: "Título del poema"
Sezione [##] di Música do Parnasso. Questa registrazione Librivox é di dominio pubblico."
Se desiderate dite: "Registrato da [il tuo nome]."
Di seguito dite: "[Títolo]"
End of recording:
Say:
""Fim da seção [##]"
Fin del la sección [##]"
Si desea, diga: Grabado por [su nombre], [fecha], [ciudad, su blog, podcast, o sitio web]
"Fine della sezione [##]"
Se desiderate dite: "Registrato da [il tuo nome], [data], [la tua città, blog, il tuo podcast e indirizzo]
If you are recording the final section of the book, add:
"Fim de "Música do Parnasso, de Manuel Botelho de Oliveira."
Leave 5 seconds of silence at the end.

Filename: musicadoparnasso_###_oliveira_128kb.mp3 where ### is the section number. (e.g. musicadoparnasso_001_oliveira_128kb.mp3)

Upload to the LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader

MC to select: Leni

Copy and paste the file link generated by the uploader into the relevant Listen URL field in the Section Compiler, enter the duration in the Notes field, and post in this thread to let your PL and MC know that you have uploaded a file. You may also post the file link in the thread.
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Dear friends,

Here we are, a bit later than expected. I was in doubt in which language I should write here :lol: so feel free to write qualibet lingua. :mrgreen: It will take me a while tomorrow to fill in the window, but I have already counted and added all the correct claims to the sections, I hope. There is of course no rush.

So that all of us have access to the window, I put Epachuko as co-BC and Pier as PLer, but, as agreed, I will PL the Spanish and Italian, and Pier will PL the Portuguese and Latin (right?). Anyway, please feel free to change anything, add anything etc.. This is quite the collaborative effort!

Happy times! :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. Epachuko, te grabaré los títulos portugueses, y los escucharás y repetirás, verdad? Solo asegurándome de que entendí el acuerdo correctamente.
P.P.S. Also, please, check the disclaimers. I tried to be faithful to the disclaimers in Spanish and Italian but something might have slipped.
Leni
=================
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Great!!!!

The spanish disclaimers seems good to me :thumbs:

Y sobre la otra duda: Si Leni, yo entendí lo mismo que tú, :D si me grabas los nombres de las secciones en portugués yo intentaré reproducirlos fielmente, creo que quedará mejor más agradable para el oyente, y creo que con suerte me sirva para aprender e interiorizar un poco más del alma lusófona!

:clap:

Qué iniciativa tan bonita!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Janela pronta.
Ventana lista.
Finestra pronta.
Fenestra parata.

:lol:
Leni
=================
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Hola!!

Antes de irme dos semanas de vacaciones, he probado a grabar dos poemas ( 104 y 105) para inaugurar el proyecto ;) y he empezado con dos cuyo título me he atrevido a leer en portugués :oops: :roll: no tengo ningun problema en volver a grabarlo si no pronuncio bien :9:

A mediados de agosto ya tendré otra vez tiempo para grabar e ir poco a poco sacando poemas de este precioso proyecto.

Un abrazote
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Leni wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 9:59 am Janela pronta.
Ventana lista.
Finestra pronta.
Fenestra parata.

:lol:
Hi folks!!

I have found this: https://www.loquendo.online/texto-a-voz-de-loquendo-online/

I try with some name poems, and talking from my unexperience, I think it could be useful to me in order to know how to pronunciate: they have Brasilian accent in portugueses section.

What do you think Leni? No need for you to record :thumbs:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Agh I am so sorry, guys! I set up the thing and then totally disappear... :oops: :oops: :oops: I am now managing to come back to Librivox, and I promise in the next few days I will record the titles for Epachuko, PL the ones that are ready and hopefully record a few of my own.

My deepest apologies for the absence :|
Leni
=================
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Leni wrote: September 7th, 2022, 7:13 pm Agh I am so sorry, guys! I set up the thing and then totally disappear... :oops: :oops: :oops: I am now managing to come back to Librivox, and I promise in the next few days I will record the titles for Epachuko, PL the ones that are ready and hopefully record a few of my own.

My deepest apologies for the absence :|
No need to apologies at all!!! :D Leni, if you think this link is useful and with quality enough: https://www.loquendo.online/texto-a-voz-de-loquendo-online/ maybe you dont need to récord all the titles for me, I dont want to charge you with more tasks :wink: .

I make some trials with portuguese, Brasil versión with a female voice called "Ana" :9: let me know what you think and we will do as you prefer!

Big Hug!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Hello, Epachuko

Wow! I was surprised, the voice to text works very well. I think you can indeed use that! Great! :)
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Epachuko, section 104 is PL OK, but in section 105 you recorded two sonnets in one! That is, you have there sections 105 and 106 already! :) You need to split them.
Leni
=================
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Leni wrote: September 9th, 2022, 7:38 pm Epachuko, section 104 is PL OK, but in section 105 you recorded two sonnets in one! That is, you have there sections 105 and 106 already! :) You need to split them.
:lol: uoops, thanks Leni I will
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Hola!!

he subido unos diez sonetos, espero que mi lectura del título en portugués no sea especialmente terrible :9: :oops: :D

¡Un abrazo!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

He subido otras diez secciones, de la 117 a la 127
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Secciones de 128 a 154 subidas :mrgreen: Lleva su trabajo, pero creo que quedará un proyecto muy original en Librivox con 4 idiomas, y un bonito homenaje a la literatura brasileña y a nuestra querida Leni!!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Believe it or not, miracles happen, and here I am! I managed to actually record and edit ten poems today! Five in Portuguese, five in Latin - which means I have only three to go in Latin, and about 100 in Portuguese :mrgreen:

Anyway, now I will PL some of Epachuko's sections. Thanks much!
Leni
=================