Complete [Group] My Very Own Fairy Stories by Johnny Gruelle-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kageistdennis

Post by kageistdennis »

brownrottger wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:23 pm
kageistdennis wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:05 pm Hello,

Can I be assigned to Section 5, The Good Finger Fairies?
Hi! Welcome to this project. Section 5 is yours.
Best,
Christine
I've recorded it. Just doing some editing. Should be able to post it in the next week or so.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

kageistdennis wrote: June 22nd, 2023, 12:24 pm
brownrottger wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:23 pm
kageistdennis wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:05 pm Hello,

Can I be assigned to Section 5, The Good Finger Fairies?
Hi! Welcome to this project. Section 5 is yours.
Best,
Christine
I've recorded it. Just doing some editing. Should be able to post it in the next week or so.
Ok great! Thanks for the update.
Christine
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi Amy, A cute little caterpiller/butterfly story has been uploaded by me for your listening pleasure.
Best,
Christine
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Excellent. I'll PL it soon, Christine.
-Amy :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Christine,
Well done! It was a wonderful little caterpillar story.
PL OK.
Have a great night!
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

alg1001 wrote: June 26th, 2023, 4:27 pm Hi Christine,
Well done! It was a wonderful little caterpillar story.
PL OK.
Have a great night!
-Amy
Thanks!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

The last two stories in this project have been abandoned. Any takers here?
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi Amy, Can you move this back to Readers Wanted when you get a chance?
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Sure. Over to Readers Wanted.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

brownrottger wrote: July 19th, 2023, 6:48 am The last two stories in this project have been abandoned. Any takers here?
hi, I can do those last two...

just a question: the Mole Hill ends at page 90, correct ? Because on page 92 there is a blurred first half sentence, I want to make sure that is the final story in the book....the title page is missing and it starts in the middle of a sentence, it seems that one is incomplete, maybe a page missing ? :hmm: Did April read those last pages in her section ? From context it sounds like they belong to the last story.

Sonia
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Kitty wrote: August 9th, 2023, 3:03 am
brownrottger wrote: July 19th, 2023, 6:48 am The last two stories in this project have been abandoned. Any takers here?
hi, I can do those last two...

just a question: the Mole Hill ends at page 90, correct ? Because on page 92 there is a blurred first half sentence, I want to make sure that is the final story in the book....the title page is missing and it starts in the middle of a sentence, it seems that one is incomplete, maybe a page missing ? :hmm: Did April read those last pages in her section ? From context it sounds like they belong to the last story.

Sonia
Thanks Sonia for picking these up. Yes, Mole Hill ends on page 90. There is certainly at least one page incompletely scanned in this text , which I missed. I'm going to search for another copy. Any suggestions?
Christine
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

brownrottger wrote: August 9th, 2023, 3:59 amThere is certainly at least one page incompletely scanned in this text , which I missed. I'm going to search for another copy. Any suggestions?
I found these two on google books, but I cannot open them, possibly because I'm not in the States. Maybe you can:
https://books.google.lu/books?id=vkEEAAAAYAAJ&dq=editions:ISBN1578600766

I had a listen to answer my own question and it seems April only read the last 3 pages, instead of the last 7...

A lot of pages have blanks, but I was hoping these are images missing, not text. I will be on the lookout whether my text continuation makes any sense.

Sonia
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Kitty wrote: August 9th, 2023, 4:03 am
brownrottger wrote: August 9th, 2023, 3:59 amThere is certainly at least one page incompletely scanned in this text , which I missed. I'm going to search for another copy. Any suggestions?
I found these two on google books, but I cannot open them, possibly because I'm not in the States. Maybe you can:
https://books.google.lu/books?id=vkEEAAAAYAAJ&dq=editions:ISBN1578600766

I had a listen to answer my own question and it seems April only read the last 3 pages, instead of the last 7...

A lot of pages have blanks, but I was hoping these are images missing, not text. I will be on the lookout whether my text continuation makes any sense.

Sonia
:lol: I found the same google text just now! I am DPL on a solo by April so I will get here to read the rest and add it in. She is very involved and will want to do this I predict. I will PM her and take care of it. Thanks again!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi April, If you are still monitoring this project, Sonia, aka Kitty, found some missing text in your Chapter 12 of My Very Own Fairy Stories of which I am BC. Here is a link to the full text. https://www.google.com/books/edition/My_Very_Own_Fairy_Stories/vkEEAAAAYAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&printsec=frontcover Will you please record the beginning pages and add them into your recording, upload and repost? In the meantime I am going to mark it "See PL Notes".
Best,
Christine
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

brownrottger wrote: August 9th, 2023, 4:06 am :lol: I found the same google text just now!
it doesn't open for me, but I guess for US Americans it does.

Meanwhile, here is the Mole Hill and judging by the text, I think it is all complete. Didn't strike me as something missing.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/myveryownfairystories_11_gruelle_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 8:35 min.

Working on the Finger Fairies now...

Sonia