[NOT LV] Language Crash Courses is Looking for Volunteer Translators and Voice Readers

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
languagecrashcourses

Post by languagecrashcourses »

Language Crash Courses is a volunteer-based language learning project, offering a unique 5-step learning method that is based on simply reading, listening and repeating as a native speaker reads a story. These crash courses are suitable for people who want to have a quick taste of a language before they go on a trip somewhere, or just for the fun of it. Over one hundred volunteers have supported the project so far by translating the course materials into many languages, creating the audio recordings, and giving IT support to develop the website: www.languagecrashcourses.com. We just launched an upgraded version of the site which looks much better than the earlier one.

We are still looking for more volunteers to do translation work for language courses not yet published on the site and to create the audio recordings for these courses, especially French, Italian, and Portuguese, and Hindi, for which the translations of the course materials are already done. We have made the technical side of the recording process quite easy by making use of smart phones with free downloadable apps.

If you are looking for a way to practice your translation and/or audio reading skills then this is the perfect project for you! Let us know if you are interested. You can drop a reply or contact us at contact@languagecrashcourses.com
Last edited by languagecrashcourses on September 5th, 2022, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Looks good - good luck with finding help!

Now that we have this summary of what you are doing and why, I have deleted your other posts.
There is "looking for help" and there is "spamming". Let's stay on the right side of this line, okay! :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
languagecrashcourses

I was thinking the same thing. Best to delete the earlier posts. Let me know how I could best post future ones for specific needs without crossing the "spamming" line.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

:thumbs:

I think if you have specific needs for a certain language for example, best thing is to reply to this thread. So you don't have to repeat yourself as to what you do (you can always edit your first post if something significant changes) and everything is nicely contained (to make us admins happy too).

Deal?
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
languagecrashcourses

Deal! Thanks for the advice. How do I edit my first post?
languagecrashcourses

Never mind how to edit the post. I noticed the edit option there. :)