[Solo]The Knave of Diamonds by Ethel M. Dell - kit

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 19 is PL OK! :thumbs:
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I wanted to give you an update: I've been working hard on Section 20 these past few weeks, but it probably will take me another week or two to finish editing it. It is a very lengthy chapter but also an exciting one, so stay tuned! :)
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I have posted Section 20.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 20 sounds great, as always, and you weren't kidding when you said it was exciting! :shock: I have a few notes, but they're about minor word changes, so you might decide to leave them as is:

- At 2:40, "the shining garment of her youth," you say "the shining garment of youth"
- At 5:07, "what that yell might portend," you say "what that yell must portend"
- At 9:12, "satiated for the moment with revenge," you say "satiated for the moment with vengeance"
- At 10:57, "and tried to stanch the blood," you say "and tried to staunch the blood"
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I have reposted Section 20 with these corrections and am working on Section 21. I will let you know when I have posted Section 21.
Scarbo wrote: October 1st, 2022, 3:54 pm Section 20 sounds great, as always, and you weren't kidding when you said it was exciting! :shock: I have a few notes, but they're about minor word changes, so you might decide to leave them as is:

- At 2:40, "the shining garment of her youth," you say "the shining garment of youth"
- At 5:07, "what that yell might portend," you say "what that yell must portend"
- At 9:12, "satiated for the moment with revenge," you say "satiated for the moment with vengeance"
- At 10:57, "and tried to stanch the blood," you say "and tried to staunch the blood"
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 20 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Sarah
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I have posted Section 21.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 21 is nicely done, as always! The only note I have is that at 2:54, "he said deferentially," I hear "he said differentially."

Sarah
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

I have made the correction to Section 21 and re-posted it.
Scarbo wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:50 pm Section 21 is nicely done, as always! The only note I have is that at 2:54, "he said deferentially," I hear "he said differentially."
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 21 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Sarah
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I wanted to give you an update: I'm almost done editing Section 22 but it will probably be a few more days before I post it.
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I have posted Section 22.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 22 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Sarah
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I'm currently editing Section 23 but noticed a few parts where I mismatched a word or two, so I'll need to re-record those parts.
I'll most likely have Section 23 done in the next few days.
SirenaRose

Post by SirenaRose »

Hi Scarbo,
I have posted Section 23.